Military; Beecher.

This is made of fiction.

~Hurray!~

Beecher was sitting in a room alone, he grabbed the sniper rifle he brought from home and looked at it, the name painted on the handle still promenent, "Kimberly."

"Beecher." Someone said as they knocked, "Ready to go?"

Beecher got up and holstered his gun on his back, he then opened the door, another new recrute was there.

"Are you sure they'll let you keep your gun?" The newbie asked.

"Sure they will." Beecher said as he closed the door, "They won't have to supply me with one."

They began to walk down the hall, the newbie shook his head slightly.

"How were you able to keep yourself so fit?" He asked, "I barely passed the physical, yet I heard you passed with flying colors."

"When you're running around for hours on end through a forest you tent to stay fit." Beecher said, "Besides, Kim was the one who taught me to work hard."

"You always talk about her." He said, "What happened to her, by the way?"

"I don't know." Beecher said, "All I know is that I'm not letting her down."

They reached a small room and the newbie went through the door leading outside, before Beecher went out someone stopped him, General Adams was standing there.

"So you're nineteen?" He asked.

"Do you want proof?" Beecher asked.

"That would be nice." Adams said.

Beecher quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, he showed Adams a motorcycle lisence.

"Is that what you wanted?" He asked.

Adams let him go and let him go outside, he was put with some other soldiers and he spent his time listening to everyone, soon he noticed Boomer watching him, he gave him a hand greeting from afar, one Kim used to use, Boomer just looked confused and nudged someoen else, Etrius looked over to see Beecher, he did the same hand greeting, Etrius just looked at Boomer with a confused expression, Boomer just shrugged.

"Alright soldiers!" Adams said loudly, "I want to hear your forte!"

"Sniper." Beecher spoke up fisrt.

Adams walked over to him.

"You can work that gun?" Adams asked.

"Best sniper around." Beecher said, "Perhaps even the best in the world, but I'm at least second best."

Adams raised an eyebrow at him.

"Prove it." He said.

Beecher pulled his gun off his back and pointed at a target that was quite a ways away and flipped off the safety, without any hesitation he shot twice, he then flipped the safety back on and lowered his gun.

"Could have done better." Beecher said as he held out a pair of banoculars to Adams.

Adams took the benoculars and looked through them, soon he lowered the benoculars and looked at Beecher.

"Did you say that you could have done better?" He asked.

"Yes." Beecher said, "I was a centemeter off from getting a vital point on the headshot."

Everyone was just quiet.

"Damn it Beecher!" The one he was with earlier shouted, "You're too damn good! It's not fair!"