[Arc 5.] ch. 43 Meeting The Scorpions

Start from the beginning

“You summoned your henchmen successfully!” Kazuto said in amazed voice.

Zariyah wasn’t confident that she can summoned her companions because she was very far from Haillounia, the eleven’s kingdom.

The moment Ashgrif and Shouto heard Kazuto’s voice, both of them instantly turned their gaze where the voice was coming from, they sent a daggering glare towards the draconian demon lord.

Ashgrif growled in a low warning tone making the bunnies and wild deers scurried away, while Shouto affected the temperature of the surrounding. It immediately dropped down and the formation of fog in the area was now visible.

The silver haired young miss heaved a deep sigh because of the situation they were in. Both her companion were showing their killing intent but it didn’t bothered Kazuto Hiryuu even one bit. Instead he just looked at the majestic wolf and the nekomata yokai. The third ranked member of the scorpions was confident that he can instantly defeat Zariyah’s henchmen without breaking a sweat.

“Relax Ashgrif and Shouto. This guy is a member of the scorpions and he is an ally.” Zariyah said in a calm voice.
The shock was evident in both of her companion’s eyes. They couldn’t believe what they were hearing from Zariyah.

“Mistress! The scorpions are dangerous individuals! We already encountered two of them and we are powerless against them! You should not let yourself get involve with them!” Shouto said in a disagreeing voice.

An irked vein popped in Kazuto’s head, he was annoyed because Zariyah’s henchman was trying to separate him and the supreme commander of the storm. The leader of the kitsune clan.

Zariyah knew well where Shouto was coming from, but she doesn’t have a choice. She was doing this for the safety of everyone she loved.

“Shut up, cat! Zariyah is my wife.” Kazuto said in an annoyed voice.

Zariyah’s mouth literally dropped her mouth to the ground when Kazuto said that. It was the last thing she wanted Shouto and Ashgrif to know about her relationship with the young demon lord. The nekomata yokai looked at the silver haired young miss with a confuse expression.

“Mistress?!”

“It’s true Shouto, but it’s not the reason why I called you and Ashgrif here.” Zariyah’s expression turned serious.

The humidity of the forest returned, the birds started to skedaddled away because they could also feel the intension building up in area.

“I want you, Shouto to recruit as many yokai as you can and join our group. We need to establish our own kingdom. I want positive results. And Ashgrif I want you to lend Shouto a hand… or rather paw on this.” She stated.

As she said that, Kazuto’s laugh reverberated in the forest because of what he heard. Ashgrif, Shouto and Zariyah turned their attention on him. As if asking him what was funny and why was he laughing.

“What? Isn’t it funny? Instead of hand you said paw.” Kazuto said.

Zariyah just rolled her eyes heavenwards and once more they ignored Kazuto’s presence. Kazuto was disappointed because he was just ignored by his beloved wife and her companions.

“Yes, mistress! I will do my very best to gather a lot of yokai. And here is an update about  your mother and brother, both of them are now living safely in Haillounia. As well as your knights mistress. The royal highnesses let us stay as long as we want in the castle. For the elves are our allies.” Shouto informed and Ashgrif howled as if testifying in Shouto’s behalf.

Zariyah looked at her companions as if she was memorizing every detail of their features. She will definitely miss them both.

“Don’t tell my mother and Arwin that I’m married because I’m pretty sure they will freak out.” She said in a nervous voice.