[Arc 4] ch. 32 Queen of Catastrophe

HI GUYS I'M BACK! HAHAHA!

I'm very sorry for my long absence, and I hope you'll be lenient with it.

**********************************************

Chapter 32

For once she wanted to vent out all of her disappointment to these horrible and corrupt nobles and aristocrats. For once she wants to be not the lady of the Silverglaze, but just as Zariyah.

"As if I care! You people of the Klearione kingdom only deemed me as a useless and called me with many ill names, and look now! This worthless, useless, trash, F rank magic user is the only one who is able to produce the antidote for the poison! You didn't care for me and continued to spread ill gossips about me destroying my image as a lady of the Silverglaze! So answer me, nobles and aristocrats of the kingdom of Klearione, do you all think that all of you deserves my help? No! All of you frigging be thankful because my mother was poisoned as well and I have that frigging engagement with the cheating crown prince! If not, I won't even care if all of rotten skunks would die!"

The wave of strong powerful Haki burst out from her body, all those accumulated hatred towards the hypocrites of the high society was overflowing and Zariyah wanted to vent out her anger towards the people.

Everyone gasped and felt ashamed of what they have heard. That was true, they really weren't worthy for Zariyah's help. If her mother wasn't poisoned, she wouldn't dare to use her unique skill to analyze the poison and go on a conquest to the most dangerous forest in Greffania. They were the reason why Zariyah was baring her fangs to her own kingdom. The society turned her into the beast she was now. And all of the Klearione kingdom would taste her wrath.

Because of the courage Zariyah showed to everyone, Arwin wanted to clapped his hands to applaud how great his sister's made a big blow in everyone's mind. All of them felt ashamed because it was the useless and worthless young lady of the Silverglaze household that was able to concoct the antidote for the poison.

What made Zariyah more fearsome and truly capable as a true ruler was that, the silver haired young miss of the Silverglaze household returned to their kingdom without a single scratch and without loosing a single member of their conquest party. The said young miss was truly a mysterious puzzle that no one has ever figured out.

She was an ambiguous high status young girl and was able to leave on one of the most dangerous places in the entire Greffania without getting a single scratch, and still her way of thinking was still intact.

There were rumors that even though some adventurers survived the blood forest Aokigahara, some of those people who survived the dead man wonderland turned crazy.

Zariyah was very happy when she finally vented out all of her frustrations that she accumulated in her body for almost thirteen years. And she felt amazed because she finally told the king about her condition.

Being engaged off to the crown prince, Arthur Pendragon, was like a shackles that were tying her feet from leaving and getting her freedom. As long as the royal decree was implemented, her dream for adventures and travels would always remain a dream.

But who would have thought that such opportunity to make a proposal to the king would help her break the shackles and chains around her. She was happy that those people in her kingdom felt victim to the poison.

Shouto and Ashgrif were very proud of their master as they looked at her direction. They saw a face of a ruler in that small figure; her words hurt Shouto because of how lowly these people of the Klearione kingdom had treated their mistress. If the Silver haired young miss would order Shouto to kill everyone in the Klearione Kingdom, the chief of the nekomata yokai clan would definitely follow her with pleasure.