[Arc 2] ch. 14 Onward Young Businesswoman

Guys I am too lazy to edit because of sleepless nights just to make chapters. So Please be lenient to me and just spare to wrong spellings.

Don't forget to vote and follow me <3

Please leave your comments I would love to read it.

*******************************

Chapter 14

Since we arrived in our mansion here in the capital, Duke Lucas was reprimanding me and accusing me for putting shame on the Silverglaze household. He said that I was a disease to this family, which he was very embarrassed because the king was furious when he saw his son the crown prince and me were fighting in the hallway.

"Why did you hurt the prince?!" the arch duke Lucas was furious and angry at the moment.

Wow! He's more concern to the prince than me, his daughter.

Even though he didn't raise me, can't he be at my side for once.

I know he was referring to the cut on the crown prince's lips, but didn't the prince burnt my wrist and send a bolt of electricity in my body that electrocuted me.

The world was really unfair. Back in my previous life until in this world. Does the gods really hates me and love to see me still suffering?

"I didn't hurt him okay! What we did was a simulation combat! I've asked him to fight me with all of what he got. I needed a lot of experience because I don't want to be powerless. I don't want that people die in front of me! I don't want the thought that demons are above of us!" I yelled at him.

I don't care if I am not acting like a noble.

Everyone who was in the living room was surprised. They knew what I was talking about, it's the death of sir Gael.

I lied about the simulation combat, because once mother hears the real reason why me and that crazy psychopath were fighting. She will definitely raise hell and use our military force to defend our honor.

She was a doting mother and she doesn't any of us getting hurt or bullied. If that happened, an inner conflict will uprise that may lead to internal warfare. And who knows what may happen, if war was to erupt in our kingdom, demons might come and attack to take that chance were we are at our weakest.

I wanted to avoid that, many innocent lives would suffer because of a simple farced created by that stupid prince. In my own opinion, his drive to kill demons was a big help to our country, but because of that obsession of his, it was clouding his way of reasoning. He doesn't even listen to others and easily assumed.

By now, I know that the crown prince, Arthur Pendragon must be holding a grudge against me because of what his father told him about the succession of the throne. And if he really doesn't fix that attitude problem of his, I, Zariyah Silverglaze of the Silverglaze Manor, heiress to the title duchess, would object for his succession.

"Simulation? Do you think I am stupid? The two of you both wanted each other's head!" he retorted and his booming voice echoed.

The servants and the maids saw how his fury dominated in this room.

"Lucas! Why are you even siding with the prince! Can't you see Zariyah was just doing her best to train! And don't you ever forget, that without her and Arwin we could be dead already! Have some shame and be grateful!" mother protected me and glared at her husband.

The duke snorted and laughed. "See?! That's why your daughter is growing as a delinquent because you've sheltered her too much! You don't even know how to discipline her!"