[Arc 4] ch. 31 Her One Condition

SORRY FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THE UPDATE. I AM SORRY BUT I ALSO HAVE MY PRIVATE LIFE SO PLEASE SPARE ME SOME TIME TO ENJOY IT. MY WORLD DOESN'T ONLY REVOLVES IN WATTPAD. THANK YOU.

*********************************

Chapter 31

"I will only give the antidote in one condition." Zariyah trailed off and everyone's attention were now focus on the silver haired female.

The king slightly gasped from what he heard and instantly composed his surprise expression. The crown prince was darkened as he looked at Zariyah. He was cursing as he looked at the silve haired female. He could feel that something in her change, that she was more stronger than before.

"And what is it, Lady Zariyah?" the king asked.

Zariyah's lips curved into an elegant cold smile and looked at the crown prince.

"Because I can see that the crown prince is already cheating on me with my half sister while I was away looking for the materials for the antidote, the condition I want for the exchange of the antidote is that your majesty the king, would break the royal decree and nullify my engagement with the crown Prince, Arthur Pendragon."

No one made a single noise when they all heard what Zariyah said. The condition she was asking triggered the silent bomb that exploded in everybody's system, it made everyone looked at the young mistress of the Silverglaze with bewilderment in aghast.

The king was taken aback and even though his face was stoic and masked with serious façade, the silver haired mistress of the Silverglaze household noticed the glint of anger in the king's eyes.

Zariyah's condition was too much for the king, he already planned everything for her and his son, the crown prince's future. He wanted Zariyah's intellectual ability and the support of the Silverglaze family which was known in their entire kingdom to have the most powerful military force.

The greed of the royal king and his plan were obliterated because of the single condition Zariyah was asking in exchange for the antidote. The royal decree which was protected by the laws of the kingdom of Klearione was going to be nullify because of the request of a certain twelve years old silver haired female.

"What did you say again? Can you clearly say it, lady Zariyah of the Silverglaze family?" the king squinted his eyes and looked at the twelve year old silver haired female with scrutiny.

Behind Zariyah's calm façade upon facing the king, she was rolling her eyes because she already get why the king asked her that. It was meant for her to take back the condition she was asking.

"I want the royal decree about my engagement with the crown prince to be null and void." Zariyah said in a firm and calm voice.

The crown prince looked at the silver haired lass with hate, even though he was happy to hear it, that Zariyah was breaking off their engagement and he can't digest the thought of having a demon summoner as his wife. But still the blame would befall on him because Zariyah kept on implying that he was a cheater.

Just like what Zariyah stated, that the prince was cheating, Arthur's honor and ego were attacked by an imaginary force. During the absence of the silver haired female, the crown prince un-explainable feelings for Veronica has somehow elevated and blossomed.

"How could she do that? Everyone will die just to marry the crown prince. She's lucky to be the crown prince's fiancée and yet she wants to nullify the royal decree." Veronica said in a fake sad voice, which earned the attention of the prince.

Arthur ruffled the hair of the second daughter of the Silverglaze household. He looked at the young miss with affection in his eyes. the teary eyes of Veronica fooled once again the clueless crown prince. Within the innocent façade, lies the rotten spoiled attitude of Veronica.