Chapter 28

"I cannot believe this is our first house together." Angelica said.
Thomas Angelica admired the house they had brought. A four bedroom family home.
Angelica and Thomas stepped inside their empty house.
Everyone would be there soon to help them move in.

About an hour later Zoey and Lulu arrived with Catherine and Philip.
"Thank god I am finally getting my own room I will finally be getting some privacy." Zoey said.
Lulu crossed her arms and pouted.
"I don't want my own room what if there's a scary monster hiding in my room." Lulu said.

"Trust me baby the only scary monster is Thomas." Angelica said as she walked over to Lulu.
Catherine started to rub Lulu's back. "I know getting your own room is scary but it's also fun because you don't have moody older sisters in the way of things." She said.
"Hey!" Zoey said she then turned to face Angelica.

Things got hectic an hour later.
"Where does this go Ange?" Hercules asked.
"In the dining room." Angelica answered.
Thomas was walking upstairs when he saw Zoey's friend Jamal helping her put some pictures on her wall.
"Hey hey hey six feet apart!" Thomas said poking his head in the room.
Zoey sighed.
"Dad it's just Jamal you know him." Zoey said.
Jamal smiled and zoey laughed.

Thomas walked downstairs and saw Angelica putting stuff away in the kitchen.
"I don't like that little Jamal boy." Thomas said.
"Thomas calm down that's her friend." Angelica said.
Thomas crossed his arms and Angelica stopped what she was doing and gave him a kiss only so he would stop pouting.
"You're acting like it's just zoey and Jamal in the room together there's another boy and two other girls." Angelica said.

"Oh hell no there's another boy!" Thomas said.
"Thomas calm down you should trust zoey besides she's only 11 what the hell is she gonna do?" Angelica asked.
Thomas sighed.
"You're right." He said and him and Angelica kissed again. "I'm gonna go set up our bed we're gonna be needing it tonight."
Angelica giggled and bit her lip.

In the next 5 hours everything was moved in and Angelica felt accomplished.
"Angelica we're definitely coming to your house more often it's nice here." Hercules said.
"And we're gonna fuck in your nice ass master bedroom." Lafayette added.
"That's nasty." Brielle said walking downstairs with Jamal.
"Oop the children are here we gotta go." Lafayette said.
Lafayette and Hercules gave Ange a hug.

Thomas walked into the living room.
"Just ordered the pizza, who was that that left." Thomas asked.
"Hercules and Lafayette." Angelica said. "Jamal sweetie do you want to stay and eat pizza with us I'll drop you off later."
"Yes is that ok with you Mr.Jefferson?" Jamal asked smirking.
Thomas made a face.
"Yes..." he said slowly.
"Well in that case if you need us Jamal, lulu and I will be upstairs in my room playing BitLife." Zoey said.

"She was not like this when we first got her." Thomas said sitting down on the couch next to Angelica.
Angelica scooted over and curled up into Thomas's arms.
"You know Thomas we really are turning into real parents." Angelica said. "I'm proud of us we moved into our first house together today."
Thomas smiled.
"I can't wait to see what the future holds for us." Thomas said.
"Me too." Angelica said and the couple shared a kiss.