chapter 9

"You two know each other?" John asked Sally.
"Yes this was my ex who couldn't handle being in a long distance relationship." Thomas said.
Sally looked down silent.
"This is Ange? You're right she isn't prettier than me." Sally said.
"What bitch!" Angelica said.

"I thought you broke up with her we had a deal John." Sally said.
"John what the hell?" Angelica asked.
"I should go." Sally said as she put her clothes back. "You're coming over tonight right John?" Sally asked glaring at Angelica.
"Sally it's not the time." John said.
Sally gave Angelica a fake ass smile and left the house.

"Angelica do you want me to stay?" Thomas asked.
"You can leave we don't need you." John snapped.
"John shut the fuck up you're not needed!" Angelica said.
John walked to Angelica and attempted to give her a kiss.
Angelica bitchslapped him.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Angelica said. "I can't believe you trying to kiss me after you did what you did."
"Angelica it's not what it looks like." John said.
"So you're going to sit up here and tell me that I didn't walk in on you having sex with that bitch on my couch." Angelica said.

"Angelica-" John said but Angelica quickly interrupted him.
"John I'm sick and tired of your lies and I'm sick and tired of you!" Angelica said. "Pack your things and get the hell out of my house!"
"Where am I going to go?" John asked.
"To your side pieces house since she wanted you over there so bad." Angelica said.
John sighed and went upstairs.

Angelica sat on the couch next to Thomas and buried her face in her hands.
"Angelica-"
"Thomas not now please." Angelica said.
It got really quiet when John came downstairs with a suitcase.
"I'm leaving Ange." He said.
"Good." Angelica muttered.

"You know I actually did love you." John said.
"Yeah ok John miss me with that bullshit." Angelica said.
John looked at Thomas and then Angelica and then finally.
Once he left Angelica burst into tears.
"How could I be so goddamn stupid I actually believed he loved me, I actually believed his mom was so fucking sick!" Angelica sobbed.

"Angelica you're not stupid." Thomas said.
"Yes I am this man told me so many lies he was only spending time with me so that I wouldn't find out his secret." Angelica said. "I'm so Naive."
"Angelica stop talking bad about yourself." Thomas said. "You are a smart beautiful young woman. John didn't deserve you at all you were too good to him and all he did was treat you like shit."

Angelica wiped her tears.
"One day John is going to see how successful you're becoming and how awesome you are and he's going to regret cheating on you because John is missing out on a lot." Thomas said laughing.
Angelica smiled a bit.
"You're only saying that because you're trying to make me feel better." She said to Thomas.
"No I'm saying it because It's true." Thomas said.

Angelica gave Thomas a hug.
"Thanks Thomas." Angelica said. "I better drop you back off."
"Nah I'll call an uber you already been through enough tonight." Thomas said.
"Ok." Angelica said. "Thanks for coming trick or treating with me tonight too, your ex is missing out as well."

Thomas laughed.
"I'm kind of glad me and sally didn't work out I'm on to bigger and better things." He told Angelica.
Angelica sighed.
"I'm gonna go to upstairs and get out my costume I'm going to bed." Angelica said. "if your uber comes remember to lock the door."
"Ok Angelica and stop stressing over John you're too pretty for that." Thomas said and Angelica blushed.
"Thanks and goodnight Thomas." Angelica said laughing.
"Goodnight Ange."