One Step, Two Step, Three Step, Four!

Start from the beginning

"I can't wait to be close to Mummy again either." I whispered seductively in her ear, causing her to shiver involuntarily.

"You're gonna have to wait your turn, Daddy." She giggled, walking out of the room with Corey.

"Oh, Lord help me." I mumbled, biting my lip.

- One Month Later -

- Aria's POV -

"Drake, be careful with him!" I scolded, keeping a watchful eye on my husband and 12 month old son.

"I am being careful!" He called back, throwing Corey over his shoulder, earning a high-pitched giggle from him. "See? He loves it!"

"He won't love it if you break his legs." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not gonna break his legs, am I buddy?"

"NO!" Corey squealed, waving his little arms about.

"Drake seriously, I'll never forgive you if you hurt him."

"Will you calm down, babe, I'm being careful, okay?" He leaned towards me, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Hmm." I replied, trying to bite back a smile.

"Come on, Corey wants you to play with us."

"Yeah!" Corey squealed.

"He can say yeah and no, but not Daddy. I'm shocked." Drake frowned.

"He can say Mummy, can't you Bubba?" I cooed, taking him down from his father's shoulders.

"Mummy!" He grinned, placing his hands on my face.

"You love Mummy more don't you, Bubba?"

"Yeah!"

"Hey, that's not fair!" Drake pouted.

I stuck my tongue out at him, walking into the living with Corey still in my arms.

"NO! Don't take him away from me! He's all I have!" Drake cried, dramatically dropping to the floor and pretending to reach up for Corey.

"What are you doing?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Trying to make him laugh." He shrugged, jumping up so he was standing, and brushing the dirt off of his clothes.

"Yeah, I don't think that's gonna work babe." I giggled, placing Corey down on his stomach on the floor, whilst I sat cross-legged beside him.

"It could have." He muttered, sitting on the sofa behind me, and flicking on the TV.

"Can you believe that?" I asked, changing the subject to the news that was flashing across our TV screen.

"Can you believe anything that happens in the news? Some people out there are just sick and twisted." Drake mumbled back, stroking my hair softly.

"I don't want Corey growing up in a world like that." I pointed to the TV then looked over at my young son. "Er, Drake."

"What?" He asked, looking over at Corey too. His eyes grew wide. "I don't remember teaching him that."

"Me neither." I whispered. Corey was stood, his hands gripping onto the coffee table in front of him for dear life, as he bounced happily. "How?"

"I don't know."

"Corey, baby, come here, come to Mummy." I cooed, holding my arms out for him. Reluctantly, he let go of the table, and started to take slow, shaky steps towards me.

"Wow." Drake whispered, just as Corey gave up, plopping down on his bum on the soft carpet beneath him.

"Baby, come on. Try again." I encouraged him, a huge grin on my face.