Chapter 30

*That night*

  [Y/N]'s P.O.V.  

   I was slightly nervous that they would make Loki leave. It made me anxious. I paced around the lounge. I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

   "You're making me dizzy, darling." Loki's voice came. I leaned into his touch. He bent down and pressed a soft kiss to my neck, making me shiver. His lips were cold. I mean they always were, but I didn't usually feel them on my neck.

   "Why are your lips so damn cold?" I asked him. He chuckled.

   "It's what happens when your a frost giant." He told me. I nodded.

   "Oh yeah. I keep forgetting that." I laughed softly. "Hey, when are gonna show me what you like in your Jotun form?" I leaned my head back so I could look up at him. He kissed my nose.

   "In time, love." He said. "In time." I rolled my eyes.

   "Stupid you with your mysteriousness." I muttered. I ran my hand through his hair. He closed his eyes and sighed softly. "You're staying here tonight, aren't you?" He kept his eyes closed for a moment bore opening them again.

   "If that is what you would like." He replied. I turned my body so that I could look at him normally. "Is that what you would like?"

   "Who cares about what I would like?" I chuckled. "Only stay if you want to. I can be left alone for a while if you don't want to." He stared at me, his gaze soft and gentle. He kissed my forehead.

   "I want to." He confided. "Would it be alright if I stayed in your room with you?" I nodded.

   "Of course you can." I told him as I gave a small smile. "I'll be there in a second. I just gotta go tell Tony." He nodded and disappeared. I hummed as I went to the lab. Tony sat at his desk, looking half asleep. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Hey dad." Sometimes I did call him dad. It wasn't a big deal. He looked up at me.

   "Hey kid. What's up?" He spun around in his chair so he could at me properly. He probably wouldn't be too pleased with me.

   "Loki's gonna stay in my room tonight, 'kay?" His expression went blank for a minute before hardening.

   "No." He responded firmly. "You and Loki are not sharing a room. What if he makes advances towards you? What if you two-"

   "Fondue?" I cut him off with a chuckle. He rolled his eyes and stood up, resting his hands on his hips. "C'mon. I'm 21. Even if anything happened, I'm an adult." Tony let out a long sigh.

   "Fine." He finally agreed. "But if he tries anything, stop." I nodded and saluted before heading to my room. Loki sat at the foot of my bed, his back turned to me. I flopped down onto the bed and curled up into my hoodie. Loki looked back at me and chuckled.

   "Where should I sleep, love?" He asked. I patted the spot next to me.

   "You can sleep here." I told him. He laid down beside. I fell asleep almost instantly.