Chapter 11

Tony's P.O.V.

   [Y/N] flinched when I yelled. I felt bad afterwards, but my anger still boiled. How do they know Loki? Are they under one of his spells? They must be. They stared at me in confusion. They looked from me to him and then back to me.

   "Careful Stark." Loki warned, slowly moving in front of them. His arm shifted to block them from me, but never touched her. "Don't do anything you'll regret." I glared at him.

   "Can it rock of ages." I growled. "[Y/N]. Go to your room. Now!" They looked terrified. Nodding, they ran. "What's your deal?" I asked Loki, resisting the urge to put my hands on my hips. "Do you have them under one of your mind tricks?" He chuckled.

   "They've done everything under their own free will." He informed. I raised my eyebrows.

   "Everything they've done?" I questioned. He rolled his eyes.

   "No. Not everything." He clarified. "Everything involving me. The murderers were not of their own will."

   "Thor," I began, "take Loki to the holding cell." Thor nodded and took Loki away. I flopped down into a chair and rubbed my head. I sighed. "What to do..." I muttered.

[Y/N]'s P.O.V.

   I ran all the way back to my room. I was scared. Scared that Tony would do something to me for doing something I wasn't supposed to. Something I wasn't supposed to? What had I done? I wasn't even sure. The door locked behind me automatically. I glared at it. I was tired of this. Loki was right. I am a prisoner her. I looked at the window. That was my way. I looked around the room. There had to be something to smash it with. My eyes landed on the nightstand. That was it. I stopped as I was about to grab it.

   Should I really do this? What if they won't take me back? What if they hate me after this? Then my brain began whirling, spinning in anger. They have no right to keep me locked in this room. If I truly wasn't a prisoner then I would not be kept locked in this stupid room. I spun around.

   "Listen up Stark!" I yelled. "I know you can hear me! What happens next is your fault!" I turned back toward the nightstand.

   "[Y/N]," Jarvis spoke. "Mr. Stark is coming up. I would advise that you wait for him before you do anything."

   "Not a chance, buddy boy." I retorted. With that, I grabbed the nightstand and picked it up over my head. The lamp clattered down onto the floor. I hurled the stand forward with all of my might. It crashed through the window, sending glass everywhere. I heard someone start fumbling with the door.

   It's now or never. I thought to myself. Just as I heard the door opened, I jumped.

   "[Y/N]!!!" I could hear Tony scream as I fell. I didn't care. I loved the air whipping past me. Such a long way down. The second someone hit the ground, they would most definitely be dead in an instant.