Chapter 13

[Y/N]'s P.O.V.

   I guess I should tell the avengers I'm not dead. Eh, they know I have wings. I'll let it ride a bit. Loki began to pull away but I stopped him. He looked down at me in surprise.

   "Don't leave me yet. I want to hear your heartbeat." I murmured. He stared at me for a while.  "Please..." He stayed quiet. Something edged at the back of my mind. No, not a thought. Some sort of feeling, I suppose. My vision began to fade. My head started pounding. "L...Loki...?" I could just barely feel his hand grasp my arms.

   "[Y/N]!" Came Loki's voice faintly. Then something took over me. Something powerful. I wanted blood. I wanted to kill. I wanted to hear screams from my victims like I used to. All my power. I could do whatever I wanted and no one would stop me. No one would be able to. If they tried, I could just kill them.

   Something began to pull me back. Whatever it was, I loved it. Soft, delicate. It pulled me away from the darkness and the blood, back into the light. I needed to cling to it. Grab onto it tightly. The dark place scared me. I hated it.

   Then I was finally able to feel again. I could feel Loki grabbing onto my arms, holding me up from falling. Then I could feel the thing that pulled me back. I could finally peel my eyes open and I could see him. Loki. His lips pressed against mine, kissing me. And at last I could move again. I kissed back. I moved my hand up and held against his arms.

   He opened his eyes and looked down at me. He pulled away but only slightly, so that his lips were still brushing against mine. He did something that was the mix of a smirk and a smile.

   "Welcome back, my love." He breathed. I just stared at him. I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay like that for a long time. Just him and I. He had kept me sane for years. Watched over me and gave me comfort from my nightmares.

   "Love, eh?" I inclined. He gave a light chuckle.

   "Perhaps you are." He revealed. I smiled. "Say it. I know you want to. You're dying to." I looked at him curiously.

   "Say what?" I questioned, playing with him. He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

   "You wanna play games with me, pet?" He asked mischievously. "You wanna play games with the God of Mischief?" I grinned and nodded. "Let's see how well that works out for you." He poked my nose lightly. "Say it." He demanded, but not in a harsh manner. 

   "I..."

Broken - Loki x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें