31. Ditching Lillian

800+ reads?! Omg, I can't thank you guys enough!!

Also, I should be studying for my three exams that are less than a week and a half away, but guess what? I haven't even started.

--

Ditching Lillian

Dylan had taken me on a date that very afternoon. Obviously, Lillian wanted to tag alone, and I didn't object; I would love nothing more than to spend more time with the little ball of sunshine. Unfortunately, her older brother did object.

After some convincing and the promise of several happy meals and another movie night (girls only), Lillian went for a sleepover to Mia's. Dylan wasn't too happy at the girls only sleepover. Lillian simply stuck out her tongue, mocking him.

We had just finished little canoeing adventure which I enjoyed way too much. Mostly because I had been taking in the beautiful scenery, leaving Dylan to canoe.

I mean I did try to help, but my little muscles did little to nothing. However, he didn't object, watching me as I took in the scenery, causing me to blush way too often.

I also made the risky move of taking my camera into the canoe since Dylan had convinced me. He claimed to be a great canoer, and after the ride, I couldn't deny the fact.

I huffed as we hauled the canoe in. "Next time we'll go kayaking, in the one person kayak," he clarified.

I narrowed my eyes at him, knowing he was just joking. The corner of his lip turned upward.

I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous face longer. He looked very handsome in the glowing setting sun, the light accentuating his jawline and cheekbones. It was a bummer his eyes were hidden behind his sunglasses.

"Want to take a picture?" He teased.

"No," I snorted, flipping my hair over my shoulders. Having my hair out was annoying, but Dylan liked it, so I kept it out. "I don't want my camera to break."

As soon as I said that, I turned in the opposite direction and ran, grabbing my camera that was slung around my neck with one hand for support. I heard him right behind me; his footsteps were becoming louder with each passing second.

I squealed when I felt his arms snake around my waist, pulling me into him. "You think you're funny?" He whispered, his breath hitting the tip of my ear.

I turned in his arms, looking up at him. Amusement filled his features as he peered down at me through his tinted glasses. "Very," I beamed, showing off my braces.

I went on my tippy-toes and grabbed his sunglasses, placing them on my face instead. The world looked much dimmer now.

"These look way better on me," I joked, giggling. Good thing these weren't prescription glasses, or I would have been as blind as a bat. In return, he stole the hat, that had the word petty, written across the hat off my head. I made a face, smoothing down my messy hair.

"I know," he grinned, tucking a strand behind my ear. "But this hat suits me way better."

"We can agree to disagree," I nodded, patting his bicep softly. "What's next?"

"You want more?" He asked in disbelief. I smacked his chest lightly, laughing.

"You know what I mean." I looked up at him, his eyes twinkling in amusement.

"To the car," he chuckled, readjusting the hat on his head.

"Great!" I surprised him when I hopped on his back, moving my camera to the side so it wouldn't get crushed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, careful not to choke him. "To the car!" I ordered pointing my finger in the direction to where I thought the car would be.