05. Out of the Closet

Out of the Closet

Out of the Closet

I walked into a quite house, which was weird for a family as big as mine. However, the lights were on upstairs, which gave me a sense of relief.

"Amelia? Is that you?" I heard mama call. I quickly took off my shoes before going up the stairs.

"Yes mama!" I walked into her room to find her on her laptop. "Where's papa?" She pointed to the bathroom with a slight smile.

"Had fun?" I grinned giving her two thumbs up. I opened my mouth to say but was cut off when I was tackled to the ground. I let out a scream as I collapsed. I turned my head to find a shaggy mop of black hair.

I groaned. "Shane! Get the fuck off me." He simply grinned.

"Lingua!"

"Sorry mama," I rasped, quickly getting the upper hand, turning him over. His grin became wider which only showed off his perfectly straight teeth. My eyes narrowed in on that, still annoyed at the fact that I still have my braces on, and he got them off several months ago. I stood up, straightening out my clothes.

"I just missed you, little sis," he said as he ruffled my hair. I scowled, fixing my hair back up again.

"For the last time, I'm only a minute younger than you! And there is no way you missed me that much." I said rolling my eyes.

"But I did miss you." He approached me with a smirk on his face. He gave me no time to run as he slung me over his shoulder. I had a disgusting view of his ass and causing my hair to practically sweep the floor.

"Mama!" Shane turned around, so I was able to face her. She merely lifted her head before going back to typing on her laptop. I heard the bathroom door open, revealing our father. "Papa! Help me!" I plead. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"I learned to stay out of it from the other two. I'm just going to go about my business."

I gasped. "I just hope you know that when Shane is six feet under, it's also going to be none of my business." I heard Shane chuckle.

"Stop being so melodramatic." And with that, he took me out of my parent's room, into the twins' room. He let me onto the bed with a thump.

"I hate you," I said as he sat beside me, and I gave him a shove.

"Love you too baby sis." I rolled my eyes, facing my other brothers instead. They were sitting on their couch and as usual, they were on their phones.

They were identical, and to anyone else, it would be hard to distinguish one from another. It was easy to tell them apart by their personalities as Julian was serious, while Enzo was laid back. As for their looks, the only difference between the two was the small mole on the left side of Enzo's chin. However, he liked to call it a 'beauty mark'. Other than that, the two were basically two peas in a pod. Inseparable.