02. Fetishes

Fetishes

I absolutely hated myself for doing this. I shook my head as I typed in his name again into the search engine waiting for a response. I couldn't help myself, especially since with what happened yesterday.

Names and search results did show up for Dylan Sage, but not for the Dylan Sage I knew. I groaned. I wanted to get to know him, but I didn't want to talk to him. I closed my eyes and leaned against my headboard. I rubbed my fingers on my temples, attempting to get him off my mind.

Why?

I snorted. I supposed that's why they call it a crush. I liked him, he didn't like me back, and that alone crushed me. I mean, he did acknowledge me yesterday, and I'm pretty sure it would be the last time he'd acknowledge me ever again.

I looked over to the search results and sighed. My finger hovered over the delete key, but I was interrupted by a voice. "Knock, knock." I turned towards my door and saw it was Amy. I panicked as my eyes darted to my laptop screen. I quickly shut it, but I fumbled as I did so.

Amy and I been the best of friends for almost a year, but she didn't know about Dylan.

I must've looked really suspicious as my face was probably all. She narrowed her eyes at me. "What were you just doing?" She darted her gaze over to my laptop then back up at me, a grin forming on her face. "Don't tell me you were..." she said trailing off as she suggestively raised her eyebrows.

I widened my eyes and slapped her on the arm. "No, you idiot."

"Then I guess you won't mind if I open up your laptop then?" Before I could even comprehend what was happening, Amy grabbed my laptop and ran to the other side of the room.

"Amy, please, don't!" I groaned. Her sadistic smile only continued to grow.

"Now, now, Amelia. I'm beginning to think you actually were watching some homemade videos." I scrunched up my nose in disgust, receiving a hyena-like laugh from Amy.

"You know that's the last thing I would do." I deadpanned, as I still reached for the laptop that was high above her head. I stood at no chance at 5'5 against her almost 6'1 ft frame.

She tsked. "I wouldn't know Amelia. You're growing up now. Who knows what kind of fetishes you're into," she smirked teasingly. "Incest?" She questioned. "Student-teacher?"

"Amy Jennifer Williams!" I yelled.

"Fine," she huffed, giving in and handing my laptop back to me. "Can you at least tell me what you were doing? I know it wasn't porn you idiot." She said as she flopped down onto my bed.

I hesitated. I knew I shouldn't act like this, she's my best friend for goodness sake! "You have to promise not be get mad at me." She looked at me with curiosity, as she sat up on my bed.

"What do you mean?" Instead of letting my words do the talking, I leant her my laptop and waited for her read the words in the search engine. "An Olympic athlete? Was that what you were so worried about? An Olympic athlete named Dylan Sage." She barely finished saying his last name as she put the pieces together.

I shut my eyes, ready for her outburst. "Dylan Sage?!" She exclaimed excitedly. "You're telling me you're attempting to stalk the boy because...?"

"I like him," I admitted. She knew who he was, considering he was my neighbor, and I've mentioned him a few times.

She shook her head laughing. "You bitch! Could've told me sooner." She shut the laptop and put it on my bedside table. She grabbed my arms, pulling me up on my bed. "Now tell me bitch, how long?" She smirked.