30. The Morning After

Holy shit! Almost 750 reads? Last night when I checked I had 600. You guys don't even know how much this means to me.

Don't forget to comment and vote, I love to read what you guys think!

--

The Morning After

Groggily, my eyes slowly opened, still heavy from sleep. The one thing I registered was I was snuggled up against a body. Usually when I slept with my brothers, we would be on opposite ends of the bed, but today that wasn't the case.

I moved my head away from the hard body, sitting up slightly and rubbing the tiredness away from my eyes. "Good morning, gorgeous," a deep husky voice rang. I groaned, somehow remembering last night's events.

"Don't tell me I embarrassed myself," I pleaded, moving away from his warm body, and also hiding my ugly morning face from him by pulling the covers well over, leaving my eyes uncovered. I'm sure my bed hair was anything but gorgeous as well.

"That depends on what you find embarrassing. Between dancing on the dining table and suddenly turning the party into karaoke night, what would you consider embarrassing?" He chuckled. Fuck. "I got you down after one song; I was laughing my ass off." I winced, vaguely remembering that once he had mentioned it.

"How long have you've been awake for?" I asked, moving my hair out of my face.

"Not long." I gave him a look. "About an hour, give or take," he admitted sheepishly. It was about nine in the morning.

"Why didn't you wake me!" I smacked him arm gently.

"You looked peaceful!" He defended. "I didn't want to bother you."

Just then, the doorknob jiggled and slowly opened. I widened my eyes, my alcohol infested brain clearly forgot about my brothers and parents. Shane poked his head inside. I slightly relaxed. He seemed to like Dylan, and hopefully he wouldn't go all ape shit on me or him.

"Are you guys coming down for breakfast?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Everyone knows?" Looks like I'm in some big shit. Especially from papa and Enzo.

"Dingo over there did text me last night, not to mention your door was open so we all saw you snuggled into lover boy." I felt my cheeks heat up, while Dylan muttered something under his breath. Thankfully, most of my face was hidden under the sheets.

"Dingo? Let me guess, Enzo? Julian?" Shane laughed, leaving the room. "Your brothers really don't like me, do they?" Dylan asked turning to me.

"They do," I dragged out. "But they only like you a little," I giggled, which caused Dylan to crack a smile as well. "Now, let's go get refreshed, and then we can get some coffee," I muttered, my hangover pounding in the back of my head.

I realized that Dylan was wearing the same clothes from last night. "You could have changed, I didn't want you to be uncomfortable all night," I frowned. "I do have your clothes in my closet."

"I'll remember that next time," he winked, leaving me red cheeked as he went to the bathroom since I had just come out.

Ten minutes later, Dylan and I made our way down the stairs. I was hesitant, while Dylan... I couldn't really tell what Dylan was thinking.

"Dingo!" I rolled my eyes at Enzo who began to shout. I don't think he will ever say Dylan's actual name. Mama simply slapped him with the rag in her hand.