12. The Talk

200 reads!! Wow, thank you!!

The Talk

"And then what happened?" Amy screeched through the screen.

"Calm down women," I replied, adjusting my headphones. Knowing Amy, she would likely to yell, and I was correct. I didn't want to wake up anyone.

"He took me home, obviously, but not before promising that he would take me somewhere else the next time we would see each other again." I gushed, quietly, may I add.

"That's adorable." I snuggled deeper into the couch, nodding.

"Is this really happening? I-I got scared at one point when he said he would take me somewhere," I informed her.

Her face softened. "What do you mean?"

"I-it was dark. Hell, it was like four in the morning, and he said he would take me somewhere. I kind of panicked a little. A-and like he didn't give me any reason for me not to trust him, you know? I-I just—" I sighed, letting all what I was feeling out in the open. "Is it always going to be like this? Not being to trust anyone? Always panicking." I threw my head back in frustration. "Honestly, if he didn't say anything after that... I think I would have had a full-blown panic attack. Either that, or I really was considering jumping out of the car."

"I'm really sorry babe," she frowned.

"I really wish you were here right now."

"Me too."

"Will I ever be able to trust anyone, without having to feel all this?"

"I can't answer that," she shook her head. "Does Shane know?" It was my turn to shake my head.

"I-I just don't want him to tell anything before I know myself. You know how he and the twins would get." I said quietly.

"True that," she nodded. "But I feel like you should tell Shane, if anyone. It'd be good for you, healthy even."

"Soon. I should be getting to sleep," I yawned. I hadn't even gone to sleep yet. When I got home, I informed Enzo, and then went straight downstairs and called Amy.

"You'll be okay?"

I gave her a genuine smile. "I will be. Bye Amy, thank you."

"Anytime love."

--

"Guess where Julian and I are going in t-minus two days?" Enzo announced as he exited his bathroom. Since Shane had slept in his own bed, I decided to crash in the twins' room. Julian was still sound asleep on the fluffy sofa bed.

"Where?" I whispered, not wanting to wake him up.

"He didn't want to cancel the booking, so we just rebooked it, so we are spending the weekend in the couple's suite," he chuckled.

"That's good. It will take his mind off everything here." I said, snuggling deeper into the blanket. "What time is it?"

"About eleven." I groaned. That means I barley slept for five hours. "How was work?" I attempted to hide my cheeks further in the blanket, knowing my cheeks would flame red any second.

"Not bad. Tiring," I sighed. "Oh, I also brought a box full of goodies home, they're on the island downstairs."

"Sweet."

"What are you doing today?"

"Nothing," he grinned.

"Then why the fuck are you up so early?"