I sighed but continued to watch the small portable screen in front of me.

"Up Ray's... asshole." Michael said looking at Ray,"I was going to say ally but I didn't."

I laughed as he continued and then handed the mic back to Jack.

Before Jack could get very far Michael stopped editing and sat there for a minute.

I wasn't too focused on Jack or Barbara in the background, because I was watching Michael.

Almost the entire video I've been watching Michael.

He stood up from my desk and took the mic from Jack and looked right into the camera.

"I just want to say, Gavin please come home..."

At his words I paused the video and just stared off into space.

I happen to be staring directly at the image of Michael and I was silent.

The room was silent.

Everything was silent and still.

Nothing was moving, I wasn't moving. And it was quiet.

I was shocked.

So Michael actually wanted me to come home?

I shook my head and pressed the space bar to continue the video.

"-and edit quick bits because it fucking sucks. So you do it..."

I rolled my eyes and let the video continuing to play.

At first I thought he was serious, like he seriously missed me. But of course not.

He just wanted to joke around so that I would edit.

"Whatever Michael." I whispered to myself alone in the house.

As the video went on, Michael and Ray messed around as well as the pumpkin in the office.

Once the video was finished I closed the lap top and tossed it across the room onto the love seat.

Why would Michael toy with me like this.

I told him things about Lindsey, I get that. I get that he would be upset like he was.

But now he's acting like it never happened.

I sat on the couch with my knees pulled in staring at the ground for a decent amount of time.

Surprisingly time goes by extremely fast when you stare at nothing.

I was in the midst of sighing when in walks Dan, back from the store.

In his hands were bundles of brown paper bags and he struggled to carry it all.

I looked over the couch toward the direction of the door and laughed.

"Having trouble?"

"Two. Two trips are for babies." He mumbled taking a step forward.

I got up from my moping area and took some of the weight off his hands.

On the way to the kitchen I looked over and the sun was already starting to set.

"Dan! How long does it take to buy food!"

"It had to be special food."

"Why?" I asked placing the bags on the counter.

"Because it's for my Gav."

I shrugged it off and went to the guest bedroom to change into something more decent than an RT shirt.