Chapter 25

While Finny fainted, Sebastian appeared in another place. He looked around. The demon was surrounded by white. There was no sound, no smell, no anything. He started to panic and walk around. Nothing changed though. ¨Would you mind showing yourself, I'm not the patient type.¨ A cloud appeared. An entity walked out of it, a man. Sebastian could see the figure clearly as the cloud disappeared. They looked directly at each other. The ¨man¨ looked irritated at the demon. ¨Demon, what do you need?¨ ¨Thank you for your time, mister fallen angel. May I introduce myself? I'm Sebastian Michaelis.¨ The fallen angel sighed, ¨I know. I'm Eligor. Why did you summon me? It's rare to see a demon summoning an angel of any kind, even the fallen ones." Sebastian smiled. ¨I thought you already knew. But I'll explain. There is someone I'm looking for. He's very precious to me and I want him back. And I know you can find him with one of the spells.¨ It was now Eligor's turn to laugh. ¨And why would I do that? What do I get from it? It's a difficult spell you know, I won't cast it if I don't get something in return.¨ ¨Of course you do. I didn't expect anything different. But there is one thing I'm not sure though, what do you want in return?¨ He became nervous. It could be that Eligor wanted something small, like 5 souls or something like that. The opposite was also an option, asking something he wouldn't be able to obtain, or even worse, let go of. ¨I don't need things like souls, women or power. In that case, I believe I'm the same as you,¨ Eligor walked closer to the guest. ¨I want entertainment. Not a play, nor a song or act. I want drama and excitement. You'll be given a challenge. But no ordinary challenge.¨ Sebastian's blood pressure rose and made a fist, he still looked straight at the fallen angel. ¨What kind of challenge may that be?¨ ¨It might be easy, it might be hard. That depends on you, and the one your looking for.¨ The demon looked questioning at the other. ¨I'll explain. I'll take you to this person. It seems he's very, very precious to you. I'll give you 24 hours to get him out of the situation, make him yours again and call me to bring you back. The time starts when you set foot on the right location, of course, I'm fair.¨ ¨And what if I don't make it in time?¨ Sebastian asked calm, though he was very anxious about the answer. ¨Mhm, let's say the boy will suffer for internity, so he won't get to the next life and you can't see him. You will live on but won't be able to fall in love with anyone else.¨ The demon's eyes widen. ¨Do'nt you think that's a bit harsh. Give me at least 24 hours more, it will entertain you for longer.¨ Sebastian tried to make it a little bit more easy to get his Ciel back safe. ¨I'll give you what you wish. 48 hours that is. Be sure to entertain me.¨ Sebastian bowed as Eligor snapped his fingers. A cloud appeared around both them. They were gone.

The sky was red with purple spots that looked like clouds. The sun hid somewhere, not to be seen. An iron smell was in the air. The trees were dark and leafless. Bushes with roses and thorns were on the side of the road. The lampposts were black with normal, white light bulbs. Cars were parked next to the houses and on the side of the road. Those were models from 1900, old, beautiful and nostalgic. The buildings around him were dark and old. All of them looked abandoned, except for the one at the end of the road. This was a big, black mansion. The roof was dark red and had statues on the corners, too small to make sure what they were resembling. A fence divided the garden from the road. The fence was black with dark red spikes. It protected the red and dark purple roses, the dark trees and the nightshade. The demon walked closer. He looked at the house and smiled. The dark red sign on the fence read: ¨Michaelis residence." Sebastian opened the fence and walked to the door. ¨So you did visite me after all, cousins.¨