Chapter 15

I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters or the pictures.

He looked around fast but he could grab something. Suddenly he felt hands which hold him. It was Sebastian's. He saved Ciel from falling further. "W-what are you doing here?!" asked Ciel blushing. "Thank you for saving me, Sebastian," said Sebastian acting like how Ciel actually should react, "it took  you much time so I was looking why you were late." He put Ciel down and said: "I will always be there if you're in trouble, Ciel." Ciel started to blush a bit and said: "T-thank you." The demon smiled. 

Suddenly they heard footsteps, they were going away. Sebastian grabbed Ciel and ran into the shrubbery. Sebastian put Ciel down because he would be seen otherwise. "What are you doi~," asked Ciel but Sebastian put his hand over his mouth and his finger on his own to let him see he shouldn't make any noise. Sebastian looked through the shrubbery to see who was the one was walking towards them. He saw it was Lizzy. "What is she doing here? Is she here maybe for..." thought the demon. His eyes became demonic pink and Ciel looked scared, but he liked the eyes of the demon too. Ciel heard the doorbell and he heard: "Ciieeelll are you home!" He recognized the voice, it was Lizzy's high and cute voice. "What is she doing here?" thought the Ciel. 

Suddenly started Sebastian to kiss the boy. Ciel was so surprised he opened his mouth and Sebastian entered. Ciel didn't even try for dominance and let Sebastian have his way. Ciel broke up the kiss and said blushing cherry red: "W-what the hell are you doing and why now." "Does it really matter?" was the answer of the man who tried to kiss Ciel again but he scuffled to the back. "Y-yes it does." "Well, if you really want to know, it's was Elizabeth who was the one who was walking to us. I think she came for you and, well..." Sebastian started to blush a little bit and couldn't look his lover in the eyes. "He is jealous? What cute!" thought Ciel and started to smile a bit. Sebastian looked surprised at his lover. Ciel kissed Sebastian on his nose and said: "I'm only yours so don't worry." Sebastian started to smile too. 

They looked if Lizzy was really gone and she was. Sebastian stood up and helped Ciel to stand up. "Let's skip the lesson for today, you've learned enough for today. But we will have the lesson tomorrow at the usual time and classroom, alright Little Phantomhive" said Sebastian. "Yes, Mr. Michaelis" answered Ciel polite. The next day started normal but Lizzy said in the lunch break: "Where were you yesterday?" "At home. Why do you ask?" answered Ciel. He started to worry. "Oh. I visited you yesterday and nobody opened the door." "I think I was asleep." answered Ciel nervous. "I think you were. Sorry, I asked" said Lizzy and she didn't say any more about yesterday. Lizzy didn't start a conversation with him the rest of the day but she answered if Ciel asked something.  

It was the last lesson and Ciel went to the extra lesson classroom. Sebastian was already there and when Ciel was inside he said: "Hello Little Phantomhive. Can you lock the door and put the blinds down?" Ciel did what he was told and he wanted to know why he had to but he didn't ask. "Come here" was Sebastian's next order and Ciel did again what he was told. Suddenly grabbed Sebastian Ciel and put him to the blackboard. He put the boy's hands above his head. "W-what are you doing"

Sorry, it's a short chapter and it took so long but I hope you like it! See you soon!