Chapter 11

I don't own any of the Black Butler character or the pictures I use. 

"W-why would I need that. Just like I said, I know how to swim," said Ciel angry. "I that case," said Mr. Michaelis and lifted the boy "What is he doing?!" thought Ciel and he started to blush but he was angry too. Mr. Michaelis went into the water and let Ciel go. Ciel started to write because he couldn't swim. "H-help me," said the bluenette. Mr. Michaelis did help him but he said with a smile: "It looks like you can't swim at all." Ciel started to blush again and nodded. "I will learn you how to swim." "I hope it isn't like your other teach methods, " said Ciel. In the extra lessons hit Mr. Michaelis Ciel if he didn't pay attention or did something wrong each time. Mr. Michaelis looked angry and Ciel looked down to let him see he was sorry. It looked like Sebastian wasn't angry at his Ciel anymore. 

The two went into the kid pool because it wasn't very deep so Ciel could stand. When the man grabbed Ciel's hands, started Ciel to blush a little bit. He learned first to move his legs in with his head in the water. When that went well, tried Ciel to swim with his arms and legs at the same time. After that learned he to dive from a diving board. It took the whole day but now could Ciel swim a little. Mr. Michaelis and Ciel had a lot of fun. The whole group left around 15:30 because they had to catch the train of 17:43. 

Everyone packed their stuff and relaxed until 5 o'clock because they had to leave not to late otherwise they would maybe miss their train. When they all went into the train sat the teachers and student together again just like the trip to the city. Ciel and Mr. Michaelis sat next to each other just like the first time. Ciel started to blush a bit again but he knew this time it was because of Sebastian and he didn't dislike it this time. "It's a shame this is the end of our trips," said Madam Red "I liked to do something with my students and I hoped you think it was awkward and only did these things with us because we are your teachers." "No that's not it. We liked to do things with you all!" said Lizzy happy. "It might have looked weird, five students hanging around with their teachers, but it was much fun and I hope we can maybe do this again with the eight of us," said Sieglinde. Even Mr. Spears liked it. The teachers said too that the students should treat them like teachers when they were at school again and the students understood it. 

They all decided too to tell not the teachers and the students did fun things together because that would look weird for each of the groups. The teachers would maybe get fired because it would look like they followed the kids and the students would get bullied because they would be hoping to get better grades because of this. 

It became dark again and everyone fell asleep, except for Ciel and Mr. Michaelis. Ciel laid on Sebastian's shoulder and whispered: "It would be almost the last time we can do things like this." Sebastian kissed Ciel and he kissed back. "We have to wait a little longer and we have the extra lessons together when we can be alone again. I think we have to wait a little longer until we can say we're a couple and for the rest of the time can I transform into a younger boy or girl so it would look like we're a young couple." "You don't have to do that. You waited for me, so I will wait too" answered Ciel before he fell asleep too. When Ciel awoke was the train almost at the station of Alnwick. 

It was really dark and Mr. Spears offered: "We can drive you home if you want because it's already dark." "But I think that won't fit," said Undertaker. "Yes, it will" answered Mr. Spears. The teacher had a very big car were ten people could fit in. "Why do you have such a big car as a teacher?" "I've got another job too and for that job, I need very many places." Nobody dared to ask what his extra job was because he looked like he didn't want to say it. The kids were all brought home. The parents of Sieglinde liked the presents Ciel bought for them. Ciel saw he didn't give Sebastian his present. He would give it to him at the next extra lesson, which he was looking forward to.

Not a cliffhanger this time. Please vote and comment! I hope you like this chapter and will read the next one too! Mata ne (See ya)!