Chapter 12

I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters.

The break was over and school started again. "This is my last chance to pass the year," thought Ciel. "But wait, it will be my last period with my extra lessons from Mr. Michaelis and after this, can't I spent time with him alone."  Ciel still loved Sebastian but he didn't know if it was the same for him. 

Ciel really wanted that the school day would end soon so he could go to the extra lesson of Mr. Michaelis. Ciel's first lesson was Mr. Michaelis' lesson but the looked like a normal teacher and student. They had to because none of them wanted to be discovered. Ciel would be treated worse than now and Mr. Michaelis would lose his job. Ciel had still six lessons after Mr. Michaelis' so he would be done after five hours. His friend saw he was nervous and impatient. "What's wrong, Earl?" asked Undertaker. Ciel spoke the least with him of his friends but they didn't need to speak to understand each other. "N-nothing. Why do you ask?" was Ciel's answer. "Well you don't look like yourself today," said Lizzy. Ciel answered: "I'm the same as always." 

He went to the classroom and was followed by his worrying friends. When was it finally 15:10 and Ciel almost ran out of the classroom and went to Mr. Michaelis classroom but he first went to his locker to get the cup he bought for Sebastian. When he was in the usual classroom, he didn't see his teacher. Ciel waited and waited, after a time did he went to the common room and asked where Mr. Michaelis was. "Oh, Ciel. Mr. Michaelis went home. He didn't feel well." "Thank you, Madam," said Ciel and left the room. He started worrying because he didn't know if it was serious if a demon became sick. He grabbed his phone and looked Sebastian Michaelis up. "If I know his address can I visit him and take nurse him," thought Ciel. He found the address and went to the house. Ciel saw a big mansion just like his. He remembered he had to speak with the people who are rebuilding his house. Ciel pushed on the doorbell and it sounded just like his. He started getting uncomfortable. "I hope it isn't inside like I think it is going to look like," thought the boy. 

A girl with purple-red hair a glasses opened the door. She wore a maid uniform. "With what can I help you, mister," asked the girl.  "I'm here for Mr. Michaelis" was Ciel's answer. "He's ill," said the maid. "I know but I would like to see him" Ciel started to get nervous. "May I know who wants to see him?" said a man behind her. He was taller than the girl and has blonde hair. He wore a chef uniform and goggles, he was completely black like he was in an explosion. "I-I.." Ciel didn't know what to say. Should he tell them he was Sebastian's student or his lover. "Are you maybe Mr. Phantomhive?" asked the third person. It was a boy, around sixteen years old. He had blond orange hair with three clips or the right and two on the left in his hair. The wore a straw hat and a gardener uniform. "Y-yes I am," said Ciel nervous. "What did he tell them?!" thought he. He followed the servants into the mansion. Only the girl went upstairs and the men went the other way, it looked like they went working again. 

Both girl and boy walked to the end of the hallway and the girl knocked on the last door. "Master Mr. Phantomhive it here for you," said the maid. "You can let him in Mey-rin" heard Ciel. "So her name is Mey-rin. I need to remember that." thought Ciel. Mey-rin opened the door of the room and left with a bow. It was a big room with a desk, bookcase, a big bed and a door which probably led to the bathroom. On the bed laid a man. It was Mr. Michaelis. He didn't look like himself at all, he was at school always so properly but know did he look like he was almost dead which was, as far as Ciel knew, impossible. "What are you doing here, little Phantomhive," said Mr. Michaelis with a little smile. "I heard you were ill so I wanted to nurse you," said Ciel with a little blush on his cheeks. "But you know, I'm alright," said Mr. Michaelis when he stood up. "B-but Madam red sai..."

Sorry I didn't write for a long time. I was on vacation so I didn't have a lot time to write. I hope you will forgive this idiot and will have fun with the next chapter. Please comment, like and follow, it helps me much! :3