Chapter 7

I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters, Yana Toboso does or the pictures I just googled them.

The friends were very surprised by the people who just came into the train. The people they saw were Mr. Michaelis, Madam Red and Mr. Spears, their Economy teacher, and his whole name was William T. Spears. Grell had a crush on Mr. Spears and the teacher knew that because Grell didn't even try to hide his love for the teacher. "Shall we sit there?" offered Madam Red and she pointed at the three places were left by the friends. In the train were always four seats next and across each other, so one of the friends sat at the one next to the other that's why there were three places were left. The one who sat 'alone' was Ciel. 

"Oh, hello little Phantomhive, where are you and your friends going to?" asked Mr. Michaelis like he was very surprised. Ciel looked irritated by the question because Mr. Michaelis already knew where he was going to. Mr. Michaelis wanted him to tell everything about his plans. "We're going to London!" said Sieglinde enthusiastic, she always wanted to go to London. "Oh, what a coincident, we too!" said Madam Red. "Shouldn't you go on vacation with your husband?" asked Grell. "My husband died eight years ago in a car accident" was her answer. "Sorry," said Grell with regret he asked the question. "No, it's alright," said Madam Red to make Grell feel happy again. Mr. Spears sat diagonally across Ciel. Madam Red across him and Mr. Michaelis sat next to the boy. When Mr. Michaelis sat down next to Ciel started he to blush a little bit but he thought: "I'm blushing? It's just warm there." 

It would take more than four hours by train and bus to go from Alnwick to London. All the eight people played card games together and talked about school and other things. The train from Alnwick left at 20:43 so it would be a long day. After two hours, started everyone to get a little tired and everyone started to doze and started to sleep. Ciel started to doze too and fell, in the end, asleep on Mr. Michaelis's shoulder. Demons don't need sleep so Mr. Michaelis stayed awake but pretended to sleep. He smiled at petted the sleeping boy's hat. "He looks so cute when he's asleep."  The demon checked if really everyone was asleep and when his thought was confirmed, kissed the boy on his forehead. Ciel woke up and saw he lied on the shoulder of the teacher and started to blush. He looked if someone had seen it but looked like everyone was asleep, except for the demon who pretended to be asleep. Ciel started to doze and fell asleep again on Mr. Michaelis' shoulder. 

Everyone was awake just in time. The company was in London. In the train, they discovered the two groups were in the same camp, so they all went together because that was safer in the dark around 02:00 PM. The students had booked a caravan with two bedrooms, one for the girls and one for the boys. The teachers had a caravan too but on the other half of the camp. In the caravan were two bedrooms, a master bedroom and a kid room with three beds, so the girls slept together in the big bed and the boys shared the kid room but nobody complained because they were all very tired. 

The next day slept everyone in and went on exploring in the afternoon. They shopped food for the meals and some souvenirs. The next day did they went to the city and saw the teachers in normal clothes, which looked a kind of weird because they all wore business clothes at school. Grell went to Madam Red and asked: "Your favorite color is red too Madam?" "Yes I love it!" answered she enthusiast. The students and the teachers decided to dinner at the teachers' caravan and they will come the next day to the students' caravan for the dinner. That night went the students to the teachers and knocked on the door. The door was opened by the caring teacher. The students went inside and sat at the eating table. They saw Mr. Michaelis cooking and they didn't expect to see the tall man cooking. "Here you are," said Mr. Spears and poured a drink none of the students had ever seen. Undertaker tasted it as first and said: "It's pretty tasty." Mr. Michaelis started to smile and said: "Thank you, boy. I made it." The eight people ate the delicious food made by the great chef. Ciel started to twinkle more because everything started becoming black. Not much later fell off the chair. He could see that the other people started to fell too, that was the last thing he could see before he lost consciousness.

Why did this happen to our precious Ciel? You'll read it in the next chapter! Please give me feedback and comments so I can make better stories! See ya!