Chapter 2

I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters or the pictures I just googled them.

After Ciel learned his parents died in a fire at his house, didn't he do something different from normal? He went after school to Sieglinde's house instead of his own, which was a ruin. Sieglinde came from an old family too. She lived in a mansion, so there was room enough for Ciel to live there until his house was rebuilt. Everyone in the class and at school felt sorry for him and wanted to cheer him up, but Ciel wasn't that unhappy at all. Ciel was more anxious about, now his, company. His father should have taught him everything he should know to take over the company when he was old enough. "The only way to take over the company is to do my best at school now,"  thought Ciel. "But the year is already half done! I can't recover everything from the first half of the year! What am I going to do!?"  Lizzy and Sieglinde tried to help him, but they weren't very good teachers because they were the ones who had to attendant extra lessons. It was a new week and Ciel went to school with Sieglinde and Lizzy. 

The first lesson was homeroom. There was a raven-haired, tall man in front of the class. He was completely in black and looked at the students with his red eyes. When his eyes looked in the back of the class, they stopped at the blue-haired boy. The eyes of the man met the ones of Ciel and Ciel blushed and looked away. The raven-haired man grinned and the bell rang "Hello everyone, please take your seats" he began. "I'm Sebastian Michaelis. I know this looks different than normal, but I'll be your homeroom teacher and math teacher for the rest of the year. You can ask everything you want." "How old are you?" asked a boy and Mr. Michaelis answered grinning:  "3194 years old." Everyone in the class started to laugh. "Do you have got a girlfriend?" asked a girl and all the other girls started giggling "No, I don't because I love boys more than girls" answered Mr. Michaelis and winked at Ciel but nobody saw it, except for himself. Ciel started to blush again but this time darker than the first time. Lizzy saw Ciel blushing and whispered to Ciel while other students asked more this to the new homeroom teacher. "Are you alright Ciel? Should we go to the nurse?" "Nnnno, I'm alright." Answered Ciel nervous. 

There were still some questions which all were answered by Mr. Michaelis. When all questions were asked and answered did Mr. Michaelis start with the names, everyone was taking turns with standing up and saying their names and something about them, like their favorite color or favorite flower. Then was it Ciel's turn so stood up and he said: "I'm Ciel Phantomhive and my favorite  flowers are white roses ." Ciel ended and sat down on his chair again and heard Mr. Michaelis saying "Very interesting Ciel." After Ciel were still 27 other students.  

What will happen to Ciel? Read it in the next chapter! I hope you liked this one! :D