Chapter 20

Ciel went to the place in Alois's message and he saw that he already was there. "Hi," Ciel said. "Hellooo" Alois answered happy, "Well, what do you want to do?" "I don't know, what do you want?" Ciel answered. "Well...if you insist, there is a new movie I would like to see. Is that OK?" "Yeah, sounds good," said Ciel. They walked to the city and went to the cinema. The movie was a Romcom (romantic comedy) and if there was a film Ciel did hate, was it a rom-com. He bared with it and didn't say a word about it. They went inside, bought some popcorn and waited for the film to start. It became darker and the movie started. 

It was just like romcoms are in Ciel's eyes. They are alway happy, sad and happy again and then is the movie over. Ciel did actually like it a little bit but in the middle of the movie, he suddenly felt something on his leg. He looked and saw Alois's hand on his leg. Ciel blushed a bit and looked angry at the boy next to him. Alois still looked at the movie, like it was the most natural thing in the world. Alois must have felt like someone was looking at him because he suddenly turned to Ciel. He started to grin and came closer to the blushing one, who became redder the closer Alois got. Ciel closed his eye but didn't feel anything. He opened slowly his eye and saw Alois laughing. The blonde whispered to the bluenette: " I don't kiss on the first date." Ciel couldn't think about anything tells the whole movie. Just like Alois said, he didn't make a move anymore on Ciel. 

When the movie was over, they went to a cafe for dinner. They went home after that and Alois walked Ciel to the corner of the street. They couldn't walk through the door because there was a change Sieglinde was watching. Ciel went to his room and let himself fall on his bed. He didn't know what to think anymore. He had fun with Alois, but could he trust him after he had done to him when he and his friends were on vacation the last break. Ciel decided not to go to school for some time, to think about all of this.

***

Ciel started to come to school after 2 weeks. Nobody asked why he wasn't at school because he called the school to tell them he was ill, which was a lie. Everyone just excepted it and let Ciel be Ciel. He still skipped the math classes. Madam Red asked him why he skipped the lessons because she was the one who always kept an eye on Ciel after the fire at his old house. He didn't even tell her. "Ciel, you need to follow math class. If we transfer you to another class, only for math, will then go to class?" asked she. Ciel nodded. No sooner said than done, Ciel was transferred to another math class. Because he skipped so many lessons, he had a hard time to keep up. Gladly did his friends still want to help him, without asking why he skipped so many lessons? They knew Ciel wouldn't tell them. Sieglinde suggested just a week after he went back to school: " Why don't we ask Mr. Michaelis why Ciel still doesn't show up in the math class?" Everyone ells agreed. They went to him after school. "Mister, do you know why Ciel doesn't come to the math lessons?" asked Lizzy. He said he didn't know why and the group saw he was lying, but didn't ask further. 

Ciel was having a problem. He had to take the tests he missed, but he had the normal tests too. Almost every week did he have 3 hours of math homework. And what was the worst part was that he didn't understand any of it. His grades went down. He missed his old math teacher at times like this, who could explain everything so Ciel would understand. If he still didn't understand it, he just had to look like he didn't get it and the teacher would explain it again. "He is just the best teacher I can get," Ciel thought and didn't know what to do anymore. He cried every time he thought the last day he saw his big love. "How could he do that to me?" Ciel whispered to himself, with watery eyes. He looked at his computer and saw he had an e-mail. It was anonymous. Ciel started to read the text: "Ciel, I know your problems with your teacher and lover. I know why he had those girls around him, but there must be a misunderstanding. I would like to tell this to you personally. If you want to know the truth, come tomorrow after school to your and your love's classroom and I will tell you everything."  

Ciel didn't know if he should trust this person. There was no name or anything that could lead to the person who wrote it. Even though all of this he had to think about it. If the person was right about what happened, it could be alright between Ciel and Sebastian again. Ciel had to sleep a night about it. 

When it was morning, he still didn't know what to do. He just went to school normally. He had 7 hours to think about it. At the break, he got a letter. It was from the person he got the e-mail from. Ciel read he had to decide that moment if he wanted to know the truth and mark one of the two choices, 1=yes 2=no. Ciel took the risk and marked the first choice, yes. There was now no way back.