Chapter 18

Ciel woke up happily, he would see Sebastian after school and he didn't have to worry about his friends anymore. He jumped out of bed and got dressed fast. He was looking forward to going to school. It was the first time in months, no years, he was this happy. 

It wouldn't take long before he was eating breakfast downstairs. He looked at the planner and saw it only was a couple of weeks before the summer break would start. He was looking forward to it because he thought about the offer Sebastian gave him. The offer was that Ciel could live with him in a mansion which looked just like his. The problems were that it was quite a while ago Sebastian made the offer so he didn't know if it still counted and he had to let his friends think that the burned mansion was rebuilt again. The good point was that none of Ciel's friends had seen his old house. 

After breakfast with Sieglinde, they went to school and waited on the corner of the street for the rest. Of course, they had to wait quite a while but they knew it would. The friends walked to school together and Grell asked on the way: "Why are you so happy?" "I'm just happy because I can, right?" was Ciel's answer to the redhead. Grell was surprised by the answer but smiled. They were 20 minutes early so we waited in the cafeteria. There were just some other students studying. It didn't take long before the bell rang and everyone went to their own classroom. Ciel's first period was Latin. He hated it but he had to keep it for some time. Luckily it was Lizzy's first lesson too, so it wasn't that bad. The rest of the day went by slowly, "It's always like this when your waiting for something fun" thought Ciel. 

Gladly was the last lesson finally over and he almost ran to Sebastian's classroom. The boy knocked on the door and went inside. he saw Sebastian with his head on his desk. He looked like he had trouble with something so Ciel walked to him and shook him a bit, "What are you-" said Sebastian, but he stopped when he saw it was just him. His appearance changed and he looked happy now. "Hi, Sebastian," the bluenette said, "What's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm completely fine Ciel" was the answer of the demon. Ciel knew he was lying so I said back: "I know your not, you can tell me" "O-oh okay. I've got the feeling my family is coming to check on me, but..." he stopped. "But, what?" Ciel asked curiously. "They don't know about us two and I don't know if they will accept it." Sebastian looked uncomfortable and Ciel understood why. But Ciel knew he didn't care if his family accepted it, he would still love him, just like this. 

Sebastian couldn't tell how the family would look like because they will probably change their appearance. So they could be close to the couple while they don't know. Ciel went just home after this and how happy he was in the morning, so unhappy he was now. He had to look out for the Michaelis family while he didn't know how they look like. What he didn't like the most was the side effect, he could be lovely with his own lover. "This sucks," Ciel said out loud. People looked weird at him but the boy just walked to Sieglinde's house. "Oh, I forgot to tell him about the moving plan. I think I will tell him tomorrow after school,"  the boy thought.

He opened the door of the house and saw Sieglinde sitting at the dining table with 3 other girls. The first had light blonde hair, the second was a redhead and the last had a black bob. "I'm home," Ciel said and all the girls looked at him. He could see the faces of the 3 unknown girls. The red-haired had green eyes and the other two had brown eyes. "Welcome back" answered Sieglinde, just like always when someone came home. "I see you've got the company," said Ciel while he looked at the girls. "Yes they are in my Greek and Geography class" answered Sieglinde. "Hello, you must be Ciel Phantomhive, right?" asked the black-haired. "Yes, I am. May I ask who I've got the pleasure with?" asked Ciel politely with a small smile. "I'm Dee Douglas. I'm the youngest" said the red-haired girl enthusiastic. "I'm Lilith. The second sister" said the blonde. "Well less best, I'm Lora, short for Loralai, the oldest. We moved yesterday to the town, because of the family business." "Who is your math teacher?" asked Lilith. "That's Seba-, eh Mr. Michaelis I mean. Why do you ask?" answered Ciel. "I almost said, Sebastian. I really have to look out when I call him like that" thought the boy. "Because it seems we have the same teacher," said Lilith. "So we will all be friends," said Dee happily. "I look forward to it" was Ciel's answer to the happy girl. He left the girls alone and went upstairs to study. He studied until late and woke up and went like normally to school, but it wouldn't be such a normal day after all.

I'm sorry it took much longer than normal, but I think I won't be writing very fast again but make a little bit longer stories. I hope you will still read it and like it. Please comment, vote and subscribe! It helps me much.