Chapter 10

I do not own any of the Black Butler characters or the pictures I use I just googled them.

"What is it?" asked Ciel while he thought: "Does she know what happened in the Ferris wheel? How does she know and how am I going to explain it?!" "Why are you blushing?" was the question Sieglinde asked. "It was warm in the cabin but the view was beautiful. Right, little Phantomhive?" answered Mr. Michaelis for Ciel. "He's right. It really beautiful." "Yeah, we understand know. Are we gonna talk about it forever or are we gonna shop?!" asked Grell and Madam Red at the same time. It looked like they didn't have a choice because the girls wanted to shop too. Ciel wanted actually some summer clothes and some swimming trunks for the summer vacation. 

Undertaker just giggled at the idea that he could see Ciel trying clothes on. Undertaker self-tried some clothes on Lizzy wanted him to wear. Those were a pink, light blue, and yellow dresses. He bought a shirt which actually looked like a dress but it was a very big black and a plain shirt. He said he needed one for the summer so it had to be not too thick. Lizzy wanted that everyone bought or at least tried swimming clothes on. Sieglinde bought black with green lace swimsuit, Lizzy bought a cute pink with orange bikini and Madam Red a red swimsuit. Grell red trunks with little skulls and dark pink hearts, Undertaker bought that shirt, Mr. Spear bought trunks and a shirt with a tie on it, Mr. Michaelis plain black trunks and a black shirt. Ciel, even with dislike but everyone even Undertaker and Mr. Spears wanted him to buy it, a white sailor costume which had a blue little cape and a dark blue bow. 

"It's already 17:30!" said Ciel when he looked with his friends at the Big Ben "We should make preparations for dinner tonight." The teachers were going to eat at the students' caravan. "It's alright Ciel," said Madam Red "We can eat at yours tomorrow. I see you're tired so we come tomorrow, alright?" Madam was right. Ciel was very tired but he wanted to cook. "It really is alright little Phantomhive," said Mr. Michaelis too. Ciel knew he would win so he gave up and they all went to a restaurant to eat something and went to the camp. 

The next day went the students to town to find souvenirs for friends and family. Ciel bought something for Mr. Michaelis but pretended it was for an uncle who organized the rebuild of his house. He bought a cup with "I Love You" on it. Ciel thought he would like it so bought it. He bought also a little Big Ben and Tower Bridge for the parents of Sieglinde. He bought Earl Grey tea for himself because the ones in London were a lot better than in Alnwick. It would be the last day in London. They all would be on the train of 17:43 to Alnwick. Ciel would have liked to stay longer so he could spend time with Sebastian without being suspicious but when they're home couldn't they be together without Sieglinde knowing. They could alone be going out when she wouldn't be at home. "But we have still the extra lessons together,"  he thought. 

That evening the teachers were having dinner at the students' caravan. All the five friends cooked together because they wouldn't be on time if there was only one chef. In the end didn't it taste like Mr. Michaelis cooking but it was still tasty. The teachers liked it and that was the purpose of the diner. They all talked and laughed together. Then it was time for the teachers to leave. 

The students went to bed and the boys and girls still talked a bit in the two bedrooms. "So what was the real reason you were blushing, Ciel?" asked Grell suddenly. "W-what do you mean? I already explained that right? It was warm in there." Ciel started to get nervous. "Why did he start about that again?" Thought Ciel. "We know you're lying Earl," said Undertaker. Earl was the nickname Undertaker Ciel gave because he liked Earl Grey tea and because Ciel came from a family of earls. "I'm not lying. It's the truth!" "No it's not," said Grell "But it looks like you won't tell us." Undertaker and Grell fell asleep. "I'm glad they stopped asking" Thought Ciel before he fell asleep too. The last day in London would they spend at an indoor and outdoor pool. They could now wear the swimming clothes they bought the other day. "Ciel, why don't you play volleyball with us in the water," asked Sieglinde. "I'm fine here" was his answer. "Can it be, that you can't swim?" asked Lizzy, who stood next to Sieglinde, with a little smile. "O-Of course can I swim but it's just I like to sit here." "I can learn you how to swim." The voice came from the left and sounded familiar. It was Mr. Michaelis voice.

A kind of a cliffhanger. I hope you liked this chapter and will read the next one too!