Chapter 16

Suddenly grabbed Sebastian Ciel and put him against the chalkboard and placed his hands above his head "W-what are you doing?" Ciel asked while he tried to get away. Sebastian didn't respond and stared at Ciel's blue eye. The boy started to blush and looked away. Sebastian grabbed with his free hand Ciel's chin so he looked at him and he started to kiss the boy. It wasn't very gentle but it was more than the last time. Ciel kissed him back, not knowing what would happen. 

Sebastian let his chin go and put his hand on the back of my head. Then he started to kiss with more passion and a little rougher. He bit Ciel's lip and he gave him what he wanted. He was the first one who pulled back and he started to smirk. He suddenly started to undo the three highest buttons of Ciel's shirt and pulled his jacket off. 

"W-what are you going to do" was the boy's response to teachers actions. "Well, I give you an extra lesson. That's why your here right, Little Phantomhive?" said his teacher to the student and he started to kiss his neck. Ciel moaned a little and when he, did he started to blush dark red. Sebastian looked at him with a little smile and said to him: "It looks like I found your most favorite spot." He started to bite a little bit. "This is proof your mine and mine alone." 

Someone knocked on the locked door. Sebastian clicked with his tongue but he let me go and walked to the door. He waved his hand to show Ciel must hide. He ran to the desk and hid under it. He opened the door and said: "Oh hello, Mr. Durless." "So it's Madam Red who is here, but why?" Ciel thought. "Is Ciel maybe here?" asked a higher voice. It was Sieglinde's. "Yes, I'm giving him an extra lesson. Didn't he tell you?" answer Sebastian. Ciel heard he was a bit angry. Probably because he had to deal now with his problems. "No he didn't, but because he's with you so we don't have to worry." "Geez, how many of them are at the door. Only Undertaker misses, but I bet he just doesn't say anything,"  thought Ciel when he heard Grell's voice. 

He heard they walked away and Sebastian locked the door again. He offered his hand to help me up and the boy grabbed his hand. He didn't think he would do anything. He gave me a little kiss and said with a sly smile: "Don't think I would let you go next time. And I will tell them next time what we were doing so tell them you have the extra lesson." Ciel started to blush after his words. "Well, I don't think I need any extra lessons at school, right Mr. Michaelis," he said to tease the teacher. "No, but I think you can use some lessons at my house. But only if your marks get down or you think you will need it" responded the teacher. "We will see." Ciel walked to the door and Sebastian followed and he held the door open for me. 

Nobody was in the corridor anymore and he suddenly felt something on his hand. He looked at his hand and saw Sebastian hold it. He pulled it back and said: "W-what are you doing?" "Can't I hold my lover's hand?" asked Sebastian with a questioning look. "B-but if someone sees us?" "I'm a demon remember. I can sense if there's someone and I don't sense anyone's presence." "Well I think it's alright if you say so," Ciel said and he grabbed his hand this time. Sebastian looked at him and he smiled at him and it wasn't a smirk and not a fake smile, it was a real smile. 

They walked out of the building and just like Sebastian said, nobody has passed or seen them. When they were outside, Ciel didn't care if someone saw them. Sebastian walked him home but they had to separate a street before Ciel's. You could look a far distance from the window so they could be seen by Sieglinde. Sebastian kissed on Ciel on his forehead as a goodbye kiss and even then Ciel started to blush a little. Sebastian walked to the street on the right to his own mansion. "And I will even see him tomorrow. I mustn't blush when he looks at me with his red eyes"  thought Ciel. Even then he started to blush a pale pink. He walked home and dinner was ready. Sieglinde asked: "Why didn't you tell me you had an extra lesson today?" "Oh, I just forgot but I will tell you next time for sure." After dinner did Ciel went immediately to bed. When he was brushing his teeth did he see a hickey, it was made by Sebastian. "I have to hide this from Sieglinde and the others," he thought. He went to bed and he had a beautiful dream about himself and his dear lover. 

Hi, guys. Thank you are still reading my fanfic and I hope you still will for a long time! I think I don't need to say anymore that I don't own the characters so I will immediately start with the story next time. Please vote, follow and comment!