Chapter 1

I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters or the pictures I just googled them.

"Phantomhive give me the answer to this question." There wasn't a response "Ciel Phantomhive!". The teacher stood at the boy's desk and said: "Phantomhive, what are you doing!?". The boy looked at the teacher and said "Reading a book that isn't so boring as listening to your lessons." The teacher looked very angry and shouted at Ciel that he should focus on the lesson, not on something different because if it would go on like this, he couldn't go to the next class. Ciel was a 13 aged boy with navy-blue hair and blue eyes but he had an eyepatch on his right eye. He knew that his marks weren't good, but he couldn't care less because he wouldn't need it. 

Ciel came from an old family of earls and countesses so he would become successful without doing anything. His father will teach him what he would need for the family company. But because of the compulsory schooling, he had to go to school. After the speech about how a bad student he was from Mr. Sheep, the math teacher, rang the bell and did he went to his locker to meet his friends, Elizabeth a girl with 2 blonde ponytails, she always looked cute and wanted to be called Lizzy because she thought Elizabeth wasn't cute at all. The other friend was the transfer student Sieglinde, a girl with black hair which was always like 2 horns but unlike Lizzy, she looked dark but elegant at the same time. Sieglinde had an accident, because of that she couldn't walk anymore so she sat in a wheelchair. 

Ciel and Lizzy grew up together so they knew everything about each other. Ciel met Sieglinde at his vacation at German, he discovered afterward that Sieglinde would attend his school. They were the only ones who didn't think he was a stupid brat. He wasn't like the other kids but wasn't that bad. It was lunchtime and the 3 friends went to the cafeteria to sit at their normal table, almost in the back where nobody would watch them. 

The bell rang again to make clear that the lessons would start. The next lesson for Ciel would be French but Mrs. Durless stopped him with tears in her eyes and the spoke with a small voice "Can you come with me for a bit, Ciel?" Ciel followed her to an empty classroom and sat on a chair before her desk. "I've got something to tell you," said Mrs. Durless. She was the caring teacher and everyone, inclusive herself, called her Madam Red because her hair, eyes, lips, and clothes were always red but her real name was Angelina Durless. She loved and was loved by everyone. Madam Red continued "There was a fire at your house and..." she gasped "your parents died in the flames." She grasped Ciel and hugged him tight and said "You can cry if you want", but Ciel didn't cry or looked sad, it looked like he knew that would happen anytime.

This was it for today guys. I hope you like it and will read my next chapter! :D