Chapter 5

I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters, Yana Toboso does or the pictures I just googled them.

First what happened in the last chapter: Ciel received the present from Lizzy as first. When Ciel opened the box the was very surprised.  

"W-Why did you buy this!? It's a dress and I'm a boy!" The present Ciel received was the Robin dress. "It looked just so good on you, I had to buy it for you." said Lizzy "You don't like it?" continued Lizzy, she looked sad. "No, it is fine," said Ciel to cheer Lizzy up. Lizzy hugged Ciel, just like normal but Ciel blushed a bit and felt a bit uncomfortable. The others giggled a bit like they knew what happened that night. 

They continued with the presents. Ciel received a pen-knife from Undertaker, a red hat from Grell and a blue ring from Sieglinde. 

Lizzy received from Ciel a red dress, which she liked very much, from Sieglinde matching gloves and neckless, from Grell red shoes and from Undertaker a knife set. 

Sieglinde got a medical book from Ciel, a hair ornament from Lizzy, work tools from Undertaker and from Grell a red jacket. 

Grell received from Ciel a couple of bows, a blouse from Lizzy, a make-up tutorial book from Sieglinde and red chainsaw from Undertaker. 

And at last, Undertaker got a new hat from Ciel, hair clips from Lizzy so she could see his eyes, a book about the human body from Sieglinde and a scythe from Grell. By some of the presents, everyone was very surprised how they got them, like a chainsaw and a scythe. Everyone liked the presents they received, except Ciel with the robin dress but he could say something bad to Lizzy again. Everyone left around 12:00 and Ciel and Sieglinde started the cleaning. 

After everything was cleaned, Ciel walked the way to school. He saw the raven, just like he hoped. "Merry Christmas." said Ciel to the Raven "I've got a present for you." The boy gave a collar, with a silver colored medal in the shape of a skull, bird food and a birdhouse to the raven and it looked like the bird liked it. Ciel petted the Raven some time. Ciel received an SMS from Sieglinde "Where are you, you come home to help me with the lunch." Ciel stood up and said to the raven: "Sorry, I've got to go. I'll see you soon." and left. In the rest of the vacation studied Ciel and left sometimes to see the raven, which he began to love. 

The Monday after the vacation began with homeroom, so he had a lesson of Mr. Michaelis. At the end of the lesson, wanted Mr. Michaelis to speak Ciel about his marks. "I know about your situation Phantomhive. I can help you with the school work. If you let me help you, will your marks be good in a couple of weeks." "Why would you help me, all teachers think I'm just a stupid brat and they're right." was Ciel's answer "I'm new, but I don't think you are a brat and I like you so I want to help you. You can start completely over with me." Ciel thought: "I have got to raise my marks and it looks like he wants to help me." "What do you want in exchange?" asked Ciel because he knew there had to be something he wanted. "You've got to do one thing I want, whatever it is, except for something dangerous or illegal" responded Mr. Michaelis with a sly smile. "W-what?!" "Well if you don't want to..." said Mr. Michaelis. "A-Alright. I do it."

 Ciel looked at the neck of the teacher and said surprised: "Where did you get that neckless?" and pointed at the neckless which looked like the collar he gave at his raven friend. "That's the present you gave me at Christmas, remember?" Ciel said: "Yeah right, I gave that as a collar at a bird. How could it be you've got it and it fits on you?" "Just like I said, you gave it to me at Christmas." said the teacher and walked away from the boy, turned and...

You'll see what happened in the next chapter! I hope you liked this one and I really like feedback and comments so please give me some!:D