Chapter 23

Sebastian and the servants were looking all night for the book with the answer. Everyone was so tired, but they still continued. When the sun was rising, Finny had found a special book. There was something weird about it. He showed it to his master and asked: "Is this may be the right book?" Sebastian took it and looked at the work. He studied the front, back, and sides of the book and saw something special. To verify what he saw he asked his servants: "What color is this the cover right now?" They all answered what it was red. The demon was now sure it was the right book and thanked the servants and let them go. They all went to bed, except for the demon. He was so happy he found the book he searched days for. He knew it was the right book because only demons can see the true color of the cover. All non-demons see it in red, just like the servant said. If you have the eyes of a demon, the cover is the darkest black. The title is also different for demons and non-demons. For the mortal, it is "Demon curses and angle spells." It's so specific, only a few are even interested in it. For the immortal, it said: "Encyclopedy for curses, rituals, and spells " The ways to destroy demon curses, like transformation, are dangerous to humans and other living beings. For demons and angels, it is a little bit easier. Only powerful creatures can perform such rituals. The ones who can do this, have this book. Sebastian flipped through it, looking for the chapter about finding people. This way, he hoped to find his love. It was a very thick book so he needed a pretty long time to find it. When he looked at the pages, tears appeared in his eyes. All the time he and the servants spend looking for the book was for nothing. The pages about the spell to find people, were ripped out of the book. He walked to the window and looked outside. The man reached for the necklace Ciel gave him in his raven form. He wore it every day and remembered the time he received the present. It was the first present he has gotten in centuries. He cherished like it was Ciel himself. This was the only thing he now had of Ciel.

He looked at the blue sky and suddenly got an idea. It was one he didn't like at all but was the only one he could think of. Powerful families got the encyclopedy. Demons and also...Angles. Some of the angle families were kicked out of Heaven so became fallen angles. There must be a spell to track one of them. There were different spells for tracking spells for different creatures. The one for fallen angles wasn't ripped out. Maybe one of them will help the demon because they didn't belong to God anymore but also weren't a part of the Hell where everyone is egoistic and wouldn't even think about helping another demon. He decided to rest that day so he and the servants could tomorrow start with collecting the things he needed for the spell.

The next morning he summoned all the servants and gave them a paper. On that paper were the ingredients for the spell. Some of that was ordinary things like Aloe Vera and peppermint. These ingredients were on the lists of the three humans. The more complex things did the demon keep for himself. Those things were like the blood of a demon and a hair from a pastor. If the three servants would see this, it wouldn't look like a school project at all. The demon ordered his servants to be back at 3 o'clock. They replied as usual and left the mansion. The master of the house went to his bedroom and opened the window. He looked outside to see if someone could see him with ease. His eyes looked around until he was certain none would see him. He walked to the center of the room and sat down on his knees, starting to breathe in through his nose and out through his mouth. The air became heavy. A circle started to show around the man. In the circle was a star, a pentagram. It started to light up. The light was a red-pink shade. The room became filled with a chant. It sounds like a spell. The song stopped and the man opened his eyes. The gems were now the same color as the circle and pentagram. The man stood up and ran to the open window. He jumped out of it. Anyone normal would think it was something like suicide. The others knew he would die. The man was now gone and replaced by a raven. This way he would be able to gather thing needed without to much trouble and without anyone knowing it was the teacher. The now raven had to find everything fast. It was a big list and there wasn't much time. Stamina is the ingredient for spells like this. This way the demon wouldn't be able to keep it up for too long. Every time he was the pet raven the demon would just wait for Ciel and turn into a raven a late as possible. The raven wouldn't stop his search to the ingredients until he found them all. Even if that meant turning back. He had to, to save his true love.

A/N
I'm so sorry I didn't update. I didn't have inspiration and didn't know if I wanted to continue. I hope this chapter will make it up a bit. Oh, and if anyone has ideas, please send me a message!!! I would love to read your ideas!!! Please keep reading and I hope you liked this new chapter! See you guys next time (*^▽^*)

P.s. if there are any mistakes, please let me know. I'm not from an English (or something similar) speaking country so it can be it's pretty bad at some point.