Chapter 22

Sebastian thought about the friends of Ciel. They will be asking where he is. "I've got a huge problem. He's gone because of me! So I need to fix it!",  Sebastian thought. He heard a ringtone of a phone. It was his favorite song. The teacher looked around to see where the sound was coming from. There was a phone lying on the classroom floor. It was dark blue with a white rose strap. The demon knew the phone was Ciel's and grabbed it from the floor to see why it was ringing. It was an incoming call from Her. Sebastian got a bit jealous so he picked up and said: "Hello." "Who is this, and why do you have got Ciel's phone," was the answer he got. Sebastian knew immediately who was on the other side of the phone, it was Elizabeth. He had to think of something to fool her, so he said: "It's me, Miss Midford, Mr. Michaelis." "I-I'm so sorry, I was very rude. I still would like to know why you have got Ciel's phone." "Well, I wanted to speak with him for a while but as you know, phones are forbidden in my class. I picked up to see who called him in my class," Sebastian answered like everything was normal. "Oh, alright then. I'm sorry for disturbing you. Bye," and she hung up. It seemed she was really sorry. Sebastian was relieved it worked.

He did have to think now about how he will find Ciel and keep his disappearance unknown to everyone. He remembered reading something about changing appearance for demons. Sebastian went to his house and straightly went to the library. He started to look for the book with the right information. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, it was Mey-rin, the maid. "M-master, d-dinner is r-ready," the young lady stuttered. Sebastian looked up surprised at her and asked: "What time is it?" "It's 7 o'clock, sir," was the answer of the nervous maid. The demon stood up and went downstairs to the dining room with the maid. After dinner, he went back upstairs and did more research.  

He woke up and he looked where he was. The demon was in his bedroom, but he didn't remember walking to the room. One of the servants must have carried him to bed. It was probably Finny, the gardener, who was ridiculously strong. "I need to thank them later," Sebastian thought. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was already 08:10 and the school began at 08:30. The demon jumped out bed and got dressed. He used his demonic speed so he would still make it in time. The teacher had to skip breakfast and ran to the school. He looked at his watch and saw he had just two minutes left. He had just 1 minute left until the school started when he was in front of the school door. The teacher wanted to open the door, but it didn't move. He looked through the windows and saw empty classrooms so the started to think why. Suddenly he remembered, it was Saturday so there wasn't school. He took his phone out of his bag and called the servants that one of them needed to pick him up. Some minutes later, the black car of the demon was in front of the building. Sebastian got on and saw Bard, the chef who was the only one old enough to drive, trying not to laugh at his master's actions.

When they arrived at the mansion did Sebastian went back to the library to find the solution of all the problems. He read books all day and after dinner did he continue and kept looking until dawn. He suddenly heard someone knock on the door. Sebastian let the person inside and saw it was May-rin with a plate with scones and tea. Then he realized it was morning. He was looking all night again. The demon knew he couldn't keep this up for too long. He had to ask his servants for help. It was forbidden to tell a lot of people the demon secret. He had to think of a way to let the servants help without telling the secret, he had one advantage: his servants were more muscles than brains. He knew he had a book with tells how to twist stories. It was on the self and was never take off, this will be the first time. Sebastian could find it immediately and he actually became irritated he couldn't find the other book so easily. He read the first chapter and already had an idea. The teacher would tell them it was a school project and so he had to find it or else he would be fired. As the servants heard this helped they looking for the book. After some hours of looking asked the gardener Finny: "What are we looking for again?" His master sighed, "We are looking for a book with information on demon curses or angle spells." "But why do you need that for a homeroom lesson?" asked Bard. "Well, I thought it would be fun to make a game out of it for the students to play in that lesson. I don't know how it will look like but that will be the main focus", the demons answer. "W-why will you be f-fired if y-you don't do t-this?" asked the maid. "I have to do something for my class because all of the teachers do that, so if I don't they think I don't like my class or something. Now get back to work!" "YES!"