Chapter 3

I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters, the great mangaka Yana Toboso does or the pictures, I just googled them.

It was Friday and Ciel walked alone from school to Sieglinde's house, his home for the time being. He walked alone because of the conversation with headmaster about his marks. He was almost at the house when he saw a blackbird, a raven. It was a beautiful bird with red eyes. Ciel thought: "It looks like someone, but I don't know who." He walked to the raven and the raven didn't move, rather he tripped to Ciel. Ciel was petting him and it looked like the Raven liked it. 

After a moment Ciel stood up to walk the house. The Raven scratched and tripped to the blue-haired boy, who he seemed to like. Ciel wanted to stay, but he had to go to the house to study, now he had to learn everything of the year and the new things before the end of the year. The Raven followed him, but after a short time after the ignorance of Ciel he stopped and scratched one time to let him know he wanted Ciel to come back. Ciel ignored it and opened the door of the house. 

Ciel studied all night and woke up at his desk on a schoolbook. He looked at the time and he realized it was already 11 o'clock and he had to meet Sieglinde and Lizzy at the mall. The girls loved to shop and it was almost Christmas so they had to buy presents and outfits. Ciel grabbed his eyepatch and dressed so fast he didn't know what he was wearing. When he was done he went to the kitchen to find a breakfast with a note: "For Ciel, from Sieglinde." Ciel smiled and at the delicious meal made by his friend. He tied his shoes and grabbed his wallet and mobile and ran to the mall. He saw the raven again at the same place but the boy didn't have time to pet him this time. "Next time, I promise" did he say to the raven, which looked sad. Ciel was still one minute early but the was exhausted. 

He heard Lizzy and Sieglinde laughing, first, he didn't realize but when he looked at himself he started to blush. He wore a denim with a body warmer and 2 different socks, one with ducks and one with pigs. Lizzy and Sieglinde said at the same time: "First are we gonna look at clothes for you, Ciel." Then Ciel realized there was 2 man next to them, one had long red hair, red glasses, red clothes but green eyes. The other one had long hair also, but this time it was gray and had a braid He wore black, long clothes and you couldn't see his eyes because of the bangs. Both people looked familiar but the short boy didn't know who the people were, so he asked the giggling girls: "Who are they?" The girls immediately stopped giggling and looked very serious at Ciel "Do you seriously don't know who they are Ciel, they're your own classmates. Grell and Undertaker" said Lizzy a little angry. 

Ciel remembered, they were the irritating boys of the class and the whole school knew them but not in a good way, they never cared. Grell's surname was Sutcliff and he wanted to be called her instead of him. Undertaker was a nickname but actually, nobody knew the real name because if he has to introduce his self, he whispered and he could that because he sat in the front, everyone thinks he asked to be called by his nickname. This way almost nobody knew the real name of the gray-haired boy. It looked like they were going to shop with them as well. Just like Lizzy and Sieglinde said, they were going to shop for Ciel first so he could something less embarrassing. 

They went to a cloth shop and everyone started to look at something for the boy. Ciel found something and went to look if it would fit him. Sudden a hand came into the fitting room, it was Grell's. "Put this on next," said the red-haired. Ciel looked at it and thought a little angry: "Why should I wear this?!" He wanted to put on his old clothes, but they were gone. Ciel put his face through the curtain and asked his friends: "Do you have seen my clothes?" Grell showed him the clothes and said with a smile: "You get them back if you put that on and show it to us."

A cliffhanger (I hope). What will Ciel do and what does he have to wear of his company? You will read it in the next chapter :D I hope you liked this one as well and please give me tips about my story how I can do it better and what you like about it!