Chapter 21

In the message stood Ciel had to leave the paper at the table and just wait until school was over. It felt like days, months or even years for Ciel until school was over. The boy really became nervous as the bell rang for the last lesson. He went to the cafeteria, where he got the message.

Ciel waited for 10 minutes when somebody walked to him. "Could this be the one who sent the e-mail and know everything, how is that possible?"  Ciel thought. But he was wrong, the girl who walked to him had a little piece of paper for him. Ciel read it and was pretty angry. He had to go to the classroom of Mr. Michaelis. Ciel already had an idea who sent him the letters. The boy knew he had to go, otherwise, he would look like a coward.

Ciel went to the classroom and just as he thought, there was a sign anyone had to stay out. Ciel knew this wasn't meant for him because the teacher drew a pentagram on the sigh. The two decided if there was that star on the sign, it didn't count for the boy. Only they knew it because they could be in the classroom in silence. The boy knocked on the door, just like normal. "Come on Ciel, don't let him trick you! Stay focused!"

The familiar voice told him to come in. Ciel took a deep breath and entered the room. Just as he thought, the teacher sat in his chair by his desk and looking at the papers in front of him. He looked up to the student and he looked surprised, but he had fast his evil looking and a sexy grin on his face. He pointed before his feet, Ciel had to stand before him. The boy hesitated for a moment but did what the man wanted. Sebastian stood up and still looked at his nervous student. He walked to the window and locked it, and he did also lock the door. Ciel started to get more nervous but when he looked at the demon, he saw something like fear in his eyes. The boy could see the sweat dripping from the teacher's forehead too. His expression of the demon Ciel knew, relaxed and cool, changed in seconds to a little nervous kid who was scared to be kidnapped by monsters.  

When everything was locked, Sebastian walked back to Ciel. The boy could still see the fear in Sebastian's eyes. Ciel started to get worried, but he started to think it might be a trick. The look in Ciel's eyes changed. He became sad and angry again. Trying not to show his sadness he said: "Well, what do you want to tell me?" Sebastian opened his mouth to say something but he didn't get the chance. They heard a dog barking, a cat meowing, and a sheep bellowing. Both went to the window and looked if they saw the animals. They didn't see anything and looked at each other with a confused look. Ciel looked fast away but with a rose blush. Somebody was laughing behind them and Ciel and Sebastian hesitated to turn around. Sebastian took a deep breath and turned around and Ciel followed his lead and did the same. They saw three women and they both knew who the three were. The three were Dee, Lilith, and Lora. Ciel didn't understand it, Sebastian loved them, right? But he looked so different from then.  He almost looked terrified. Maybe it wasn't like Ciel thought, maybe he was wrong about it. He didn't have time to think about it because they came close to them. 

"W-what do you want from me?" Ciel asked. All three started to laugh. "We don't want something from you, little boy. We want Sebastian and him only," answered Lora. "Well, you did like the last time so why don't you go with them?" asked Ciel Sebastian a bit angry but also sad. He was about to cry. Ciel looked at Sebastian but he didn't move. The demon suddenly started to smile and he moved his face towards Ciel's. The boy didn't move and just watched the demon's face moving to his. Ciel felt something on his lips and he was just so happy to feel this again. He started to kiss the man back. Ciel remembered there were people watching and fastly pulled back. The boy looked at the surprising looks on the girls' faces but those disappeared very fast and a grin was replaced. Ciel didn't like a bit about it but he realized he should still be angry at Sebastian. "He is fooling me!"  Ciel thought. He didn't get it anymore. The boy just hoped he misunderstood it all the time and Sebastian would still be his. 

The girls suddenly disappeared. The guys looked around but didn't see them. They started to get terrified. Sebastian heard a sound like your mouth is covered and you try to speak like something was over his mouth. The demon turned to Ciel to see if he was okay, but it didn't turn out as he hoped. Ciel was at the back of the classroom and two of the three girls held his arms and the last one coated his mouth. Sebastian ran to his student but before he was close enough to reach him, all the four of them disappeared. The always so cool demon collapsed on his knees and put his head in his hands. He didn't know what to do. The eyes of the man became wet. The demon felt something watery on his face, he didn't know what it was. He remembered that humans had the same as this when they were sad, it was something called crying. Demons don't know this emotion. This was one of the signs he became more human each time. Sebastian didn't care about it now or never actually. One of the reasons he came back to the surface was that he didn't want to stay in hell anymore, so he didn't care about being human really much.