Chapter 13

I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji charters or the pictures I use.

"What are you doing here, little Phantomhive," said Mr. Michaelis with a little smile. "I heard you were ill so I wanted to nurse you," said Ciel with a little blush on his cheeks. "But you know, I'm alright," said Mr. Michaelis when he stood up. "B-but Madam Red sai..."

The tall man grabbed the little boy and hugged him. "W-what are y-you doing?" asked Ciel with a dark blush. "Just a thing lovers should do. Do you want more?" asked Sebastian with a sly smile. Ciel started to blush even harder and looked at his lover. Sebastian grabbed the boy and put him on his bed and started to kiss him. The man asked entrance and Ciel gave it. They both wanted to be dominant but Sebastian won. He pulled back and started to kiss Ciel's neck. Ciel let out a little moan and Sebastian knew he liked it. The little boy started to blush even more but the demon stopped and said "I think that is enough for the first time" and let Ciel go.

He stood up and started to cough very much. "Are you alright, Ciel?" asked Sebastian. Ciel fainted on the ground. The demon laid his hand on the forehead of the fainted boy. Although demons couldn't feel the same as humans could he still feel he was warm. He didn't know anything about human illnesses so he called Mey-rin. When she was in the room he felt that Ciel had a high fever. She called one of the other servants who called an ambulance. Sebastian went with Ciel in the ambulance to the hospital.

"Mmhh. W-where am I?" asked Ciel when he woke up. "You're in the hospital. You had an asthma attack and you passed out, so we called an ambulance" said the man next to the bed. "Why are you here Sebastian?" asked Ciel. "Well, as you teacher and lover should I take care of you right? Just like you wanted to do for me" said Sebastian. Ciel started to blush a bit and turned his had away so he didn't have to look into his eyes. "Why didn't to tell me you have asthma? You can tell me everything" said Sebastian anxiously. "I didn't have an attack since I was a little kid so I thought it wasn't necessary." "It's my fault. I shouldn't have done something you weren't prepared for" said Sebastian a little sad. "No it isn't, I should have taken my medicine but I thought I would be alright because my last attack was very long ago." Ciel saw his love sad and he wanted to comfort him.

"The doctor said we can go home because you have your medicine now so you will be alright," said Sebastian a bit happier. "In that case, let's go" was the boy's answer. Ciel saw his clothes were on a chair next to him because he was in the hospital did he wore a long shirt. He wanted to change but the demon didn't go away. "Well, I'm going to change and we can go when I'm done," said Ciel trying to show Sebastian he had to leave, but he still sat on his chair. It looked like he wouldn't go away so Ciel had to change with the man looking at him. Ciel started to undo the buttons of his shirt but he started to blush and couldn't get them loose. Sebastian started to help him but Ciel said: "W-what are you trying to do?!" "Well, I wanted to help you because it looked like you couldn't get them loose," said Sebastian calm. "What is he thinking?!" thought the boy when the man undid the buttons.

After a short time were all of the buttons loose and Sebastian saw Ciel didn't wear an undershirt. Ciel started to blush when the man stared at him. "T-thank you for helping me," said the blushing boy. He wanted to go on with changing but Sebastian started to take the shirt off. Ciel grabbed the shirt and said: "W-what are you doing?" "Oh sorry, I used to change my young master and since I love you and look like my young master..." said Sebastian surprised. "I-i understand. I think I can actually need some help" said the blushing boy.

When he was changed, they went to the house of Sebastian to get Ciel's backpack with his books. On the way asked Ciel: "What did you actually tell your servants about me? And why did they call me Mr. Phantomhive?" "I told them you are one of my students who I give extra lessons and they call you like that because they call everyone a mister, miss or mistress" was the answer of the teacher. "I-is it alright to call you Sebastian when we're alone?" asked Ciel shy. He wanted to call his lover by his name. "Of course you can. I'm your boyfriend" said Sebastian to the boy. "B-boyfriend?" stuttered Ciel. "Yes, I'm your boyfriend and your mine right?" "That's right. He's my first boy- or girlfriend." thought Ciel, "But he didn't give me my first kiss. I still need to talk to her about it."

When they were at the house did they went inside, grabbed the backpack and Ciel went home. When he was home he did call the one who should observe the rebuild of his house. Nobody picked the phone up so he went to the office of the company but the building was empty. He started to worry and went to the ruin of his house. It wasn't being rebuilt at all. Ciel fell on his knees and wanted to cry. He was swindled. He didn't have much money left to buy a new house and he couldn't stay at Sieglinde's house forever and he said he would leave at the end of the year. The boy screamed "WHAT SHOULD I DO!!" Suddenly felt he a hand on his shoulder and heard a voice which said: "I can help you."

Who do you think it was? Please let me know. I hope you liked the story and will read the next chapter too! Comment, vote and subscribe! And if you like a Kuroshitsuji Yuri story then should you read my other story too. Mata ne! :3