Chapter 6

I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters and probably never will :( or the pictures I just googled them.

 The teacher and walked away from the boy, turned and... That was where we left.

He was suddenly gone, but there was the raven Ciel loved and the collar gave to. A view seconds later was the teacher on the place again. Ciel looked at the teacher with an open mouth but he could still say: "H-How is this possible!?" "I can do this because I'm a demon." "B-but demons don't exist, they're just in stories." "Well then, how would  you explain how I turned in the Raven you always visit?" "I-I can't." "So you don't have another choice but to believe me, right young Phantomhive?" did the demon ask with a grin. Ciel blushed and looked away but he nodded to let the demon know he believed him. "You can't tell this to anybody, alright?" The boy nodded again. "It's too late for an extra lesson so we'll start tomorrow. I'll see you in this classroom immediately after school, yes?" "Yes Mr. Michaelis, I'll be there." 

The next day, just like the demon said, was Ciel straight after class in the classroom of Mr. Michaelis. Ciel knocked and want inside but got hit by something which really hurt. The boy looked next to him and saw the teacher in black with a little whip. "What are you doing? You can't hurt students!" said Ciel who didn't like his welcome. "Yes, I can because this way your marks will rise, and I say you can't tell someone about what I do to you in this classroom." Ciel looked angered because of the deal they made, Mr. Michaelis will help him to improve his mark so he can pass this year, but he had to listen to everything Mr. Michaelis says. "Where do you want to start with, Math, History, English, Latin, Greek, Geography, Science, German, French, Biology, Economy or Music, you can choose." "I don't actually care about which one we're starting," said Ciel actually surprised they had all those subjects. "Okay, we'll start with math, your worst subject." Mr. Michaelis started with explaining from the very beginning and as Ciel looked uninterested he hit Ciel with his whip, this way he had to pay attention.  

After Mr. Michaelis explained everything, has Ciel to make a little test about everything the teacher just explained. Every time the boy had a wrong answer did he have to do it again, as long he gave the good answer but the still could ask Mr. Michaelis things if he didn't understand it in the end but Mr. Michaelis wouldn't give the answer. 

Ciel worked hard for 2 hours when Mr. Michaelis said: "You've worked hard enough for today, Phantomhive. We're doing this tomorrow again with another subject." "Alright." said the exhausted boy. This repeated every day for a couple of weeks. Extra lessons after school and studying hard at the weekends. His friends were sad they could see their friend but they understood and knew Ciel didn't like it too but he had to. 

Then it was finally Spring vacation and they got their interim reports. Ciel was nervous but he knew he studied and worked hard and he hoped it worked. When he gained his report he was very surprised. All his bad marks were now good sixes and sevens. He was very happy and showed it to his demon teacher. Mr. Michaelis was happy for Ciel but said too: "Don't let this ruin your mind, we will after the break still continue with the extra lessons but now only four times except five times a week. You can choose which day you want free?" "I'd like to be free on Friday." answered the bluenette. "That's alright with me. Have a fun break." said the teacher, "You too Mr. Michaelis." was the answer of the boy. 

He and his friend were planning to go to London, the capital of their homeland. They would stay at a camp, go sightseeing and go shopping for 4 days. The break was 2 weeks so they had still time to make their homework. A couple of days later, the five friends sat on the train to London but saw someone they didn't expect to see on this vacation. 

I hoped you liked this chapter! Please follow me and give me feedback and comment so I can make more good chapters. See ya soon!