"I never said that." She protested against me.

"Well then make a choice missy. Oh and by the way." I paused before continuing,"Why are you talking on the phone while driving?"

The line fell silent and the only thing to be heard was the static of the call.

"Don't make me mock lose connection with you. Cause there's a sheet of paper right there." She mumbled.

"Well if you don't want to go sight seeing, how about a walk in the park?"

Meg laughed and I started grinning,"I'd like that."

"Then it's settled. And I have you know there's no take backs."

I could hear the ticking of what I guess is her car blinker, note I'm probably wrong cause I don't drive.

"But-"

"Uh. Op.."

"What if-"

"What. I'm sorry were losing connection. I can't-" I said laughing.

"Gav-"

"Uh what. No I don't want pancakes. Got to go I'll talk to you later! Bye!"

I hung up the phone and I could hear her laughing on the other line.

Just then Dan walked through the door with a bunch of grocery bags.

"Hey B." I said taking a few from him.

Together we walked back to the kitchen carrying all of the bags.

I placed the bags on the counter and he did the same.

"So how long do you plan on staying?" He asked.

I shook my head,"I don't know, doesn't, really matter."

"It does too. What if I missed you."

"Well if that's the case I missed you too."

"You were gone for a year B." He replied taking a few things from the bags and putting them in the fridge.

"I was gone a couple of months."

"Yeah." He said chuckling,"Way too long."

I grabbed a few items also and placed them in the cabinets above the counter top.

"Well to be honest I don't know when I'm going back."

"You can go back anytime, but your more than welcome to stay with me. Which, by the way why are you here again?"

I didn't want to go to my place because I didn't want anyone to try and contact me. This was my chance to get away for a while and I didn't want anyone to ruin it.

"Oh you know.."

"No actually I don't B."

He crumbled up a few of the bags and tossed them in the trashcan.

"Hey you better recycle those." I said pointing at the trashcan.

He waved me off,"Okay mother. But really why are you here. I wasn't expecting you to come back for a while."

I smiled even though on the inside I was feeling guilty for not telling him anything.

"Well I missed you so I decided to visit."

Even though I left because of Michael, I also left because I told Geoff I was on a vacation.

Yet I did miss him so I wasn't completely lying.

He nodded and let my excuse go and I could tell he didn't believe me but he agreed and went along with it.

"So you plan on going anywhere?" He asked leaning on the counter across from me.