Chapter 51.

His hand pushed into my hair softly as his lips met mine in a deep kiss, one unlike any other we'd shared. I felt every ounce of emotion as he poured it through the charged energy flowing between us. His free hand began to roam up and down my body as my own dropped to his shoulder blades dragging down his strong arms before trailing down his rib cage. I felt him shudder against me as our bodies began to move together.

My heart was racing as both of our breathing began to increase. His lips moved down my jaw before slowly moving down my neck. My head fell to the side to give him access and a shiver ran through me as he kissed and sucked gently against my skin.

His fingers were tracing circles against my skin as they played at the hem of my shirt and I felt butterflies churn from deep within my stomach. He kissed lightly down my collarbone before pulling away to pull his navy blue tee shirt off, revealing a trim chiseled torso as if he was a statue carved by hand. His strong chest gave way to rippling abs before they formed a V to disappear into the waste of his jeans, and I caught myself drawing my bottom lip between my teeth as I eyed him. He smirked down at me as his thumb brushed across my lip, tugging it gently so I'd release it.

"You're so sexy when you do that you know?" He said, his eyes flashing mischievously as he slowly pulled my shirt up above my waist.

I leaned forward, allowing him to pull it up over my head. As I laid back, my hair splayed around me and he looked down at me as if I was the only girl in the world. I felt my chest tighten just slightly, knowing what we were about to do, but for some reason this time, I knew I'd be ok. I could get through it and not be overwhelmed. I could enjoy it.

He watched me as his hands began to undo my jeans, tugging them over my hips as they rose off the bed for him. He dropped them to the floor as my own hands unbuttoned his jeans. He shimmied out of them and kicked them to the floor as he leaned forward, leaving nothing between us but the thin cotton of our undergarments.

My heart was racing as he quickly unhooked the clasp of my bra and pulled the straps from my shoulders one by one. He kissed down my collarbone and then down the center of my chest as he slowly pulled the bra away, leaving me bare in front of him.

I gasped as his hands began to palm each breast before his mouth took one in, gently flicking me with his tongue and sending a shock down to my core. He moved to the next one and I let out a breathy moan, my body beginning to respond to him as his hand trailed down my waist and across my hip before coming to my inner thigh, pausing as if waiting for my permission.

"Ehren..." I whispered, my own voice becoming thick with desire.

Without another hesitation, his hand shifted the thin cotton material to the side and began to rub circles slowly around my entrance, pulling his fingers gently up my folds and massaging my sensitive bundle of nerves before repeating. My back arched against him, pushing my breast further into his mouth as his hand began to work, warming my body up as he knew I'd needed. As much as I wanted this, he knew somehow that my mental block was much worse than my physical one. I had to dip into the water one toe at a time.

As his speed began to pick up a rhythm, I could feel my body coming alive for him, my core turning to fire as he worked. A low moan broke my lips as my hand dug into the pillow while the other gripped harder into his hair.

I could feel his own excitement pressing hard against my leg and the butterflies had all but disappeared. Now there was only a craving, a need for him remaining in their place. I could feel myself humming with pleasure and I breathed his name once more, licking and chewing my lips as the pleasure began a slow build. His eyes snapped up to meet mine as they swirled completely black.