COMPLETED AND UPCOMING WORKS!

If you're enjoying reading The Prince's Gift, I hope you'll check out my other completed and ongoing works in progress! I update as frequently as I can, and I'm as anxious to let the characters guide the stories as you are to read them. Thank you for the love and enjoy!

"I could barely even remember that girl who'd left so many years ago

"I could barely even remember that girl who'd left so many years ago. She was just a child full of desperate sadness and loss, yet filled with hope and wonder for her path ahead of her. She had been courageous and strong, never looking back at the pack who'd shunned her for simply being born without a father.

Once my mother had died, I knew I couldn't remain as a solitary omega in the pack. If I was going to be forced to live alone, then I was going to do it own my terms. I'd had no idea how hard that would actually be.

But now, after everything that had happened, I had no other choice but to return home. He'd kept me on the run for three years, and I was out of places to hide. It was time to face my demons head on and find a way back into the pack. If I wanted to survive, I'd have to."

Thalia's dark past was beginning to catch up with her, and she found herself forced to return back to her home pack as a Rogue. Out of options or places to run, she returns to find that none other than the Alpha of her pack could be the one to help guide her out of the darkness, but will she be able to let him in after so much pain and sorrow? Or will her secrets crush the life she could have with him?

 Out of options or places to run, she returns to find that none other than the Alpha of her pack could be the one to help guide her out of the darkness, but will she be able to let him in after so much pain and sorrow? Or will her secrets crush th...

"I'd gone to her room in search of answers more than anything, but the bond was already pulling on me. I didn't need to know what she was or wasn't. No matter how much time I planned to take to process the facts, I knew in the end I'd claim her. She'd be mine and she would bear my mark if she would have me.

The moment I'd kissed her, I had been able to feel the strength coursing through her. But when I claimed her, it was unlike anything I had ever expected to feel. The power surging through her veins was the most incredible thing I'd ever felt. And what was stronger was her need for me, for us to complete the bond. I could feel it in my bones and as I growled against her, the power poured into me and strengthened the bond between us even more. I knew I needed to wait, but hearing my name whispered on her lips was more than I could handle. If I didn't claim her for my own now, I knew I might never get the chance again. The moment my father saw her mark he'd try everything within his power as Alpha to remove her from me. That was not something I was going to accept or allow. She was mine."

After the devastating loss of her brother, Dani accepted the responsibility of traveling as her father's proxy with his fellow alphas for minor business, but when she traveled to the neighboring Ember pack, her world shifted yet again and she'd be left with a life changing decision. Would she accept her given mate against the Alpha's orders? Would she fight to find out exactly who he thought she was and why he was so fearful of her? Or would she choose to keep her freedom and blissful ignorance? Either way, her life was about to change. She just had to decide.

"I watched my daughter as she ran through the grassy field in front of me, her blonde hair glistening in the sunlight as she giggled at her large bubbles being created

"I watched my daughter as she ran through the grassy field in front of me, her blonde hair glistening in the sunlight as she giggled at her large bubbles being created. My eyes drifted to the opening of a trail in the tree line and my heart fluttered, the memory of the year before coming into the forefront of my mind. My life changed drastically that day, and I never even saw it coming. Now all I wanted was to hear that familiar hum again, just to see him one more time."

Caroline meets a handsome stranger during her last night out in the city, allowing her faded inhibitions to make her last night memorable

Caroline meets a handsome stranger during her last night out in the city, allowing her faded inhibitions to make her last night memorable. Family responsibility drags her home, only to realize that the mysterious wealthy bachelor in town is one and the same! Will she give in to fate's plan for her, or leave the past in the past as one blissful night?