Sixty Seven

Disclaimer: I did not write this chapter at all; all I did was copy and paste! THERE WILL BE A SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER SO I'LL GIVE EVERYONE A WARNING WHEN IT STARTS. ALSO I DID NOT WRITE THIS, I WOULD GIVE CREDIT BUT THIS PERSON DOESN'T WANT CREDIT!

It's mine and Ethan's second day here in Hawaii and so far all we've done is go down to the beach, have breakfast and go for a drive around the island and then go to a nice restaurant for lunch. Ethan has just parked the rental car in the parking spot and we climb out. 

Once we start walking up the front steps, Ethan grabs my hand and whispers "You look really hot today." I can feel myself blushing and I reply "Well, why don't you do something about it?" Ethan takes his hand away from mine so he can unlock the front door. 

"Oh I will, once were inside." He smirks and opens the door. We step inside and once the door is closed, we start making out like we've never done before. He picks me up and I kiss his neck as he walks to the bedroom. He turns on the light and says  "There. I want to see you." His voice sounds so hot. "I want to see you too." I reply.

(IT STARTS NOW)

He places me on the bed and getting on top of me. We go back to making out and he wraps his arms around me. He leans down and kisses my neck, stopping at the pulse point before capturing the lobe of my ear.

"Have I told you that I love this dress," he says as he unzips it, "even better on the floor?" Within seconds, Ethan has it across the room. Underneath him I only had on a lacy pantie and my shoes. He stared at me until I blushed. "Beautiful."

As his lips covered mine again, I opened my lips for him, welcoming his tongue, greeting it with mine. He bent down and ground into me with an urgency that was hedonistic and raw, his pubic bone creating delicious friction on my vagina. I cried into his mouth as he deepened the kiss.

His lips crushed mine, seeking and searching. Our tongues met for a dance as ageless as time. I sucked on his, and he moaned, the rumble reverberating down my body. I love that I could affect him too.

I rolled him off of me and with a pounding heart, I pushed his jacket from his shoulders, then I worked the buttons of his shirt. It was soon gone, and I could feel his skin. Warmth and rippling muscle. All man under my fingertips.

He worked the zipper of his pants, but I pushed his fingers away. "Let me." He steps out of his shoes as the pants and belt joined the puddle of clothes.

His erection tented his boxers, and I wanted to feel him, taste him. I began to sink to my knees, taking his boxers down with me, when he stopped me, yanking me up and tossing me onto my back again.

Like an animal, he climbed up my body, licking his way up my legs and belly, stopping to circle each breast before again finding my mouth. He kissed me hard, holding my hands above my head. "Tell me what you want."

Where did I start?

I licked my lips. "Taste you."

He growled and slid the rest of the way up my body until he was planting a knee on each side of my head. He stroked himself just inches from my face. "You want this?"

I nodded.

"Tell me."

"I want your dick."

"Where?"

He was going to make me say it. "In my mouth."

One side of his mouth lifted, and with a last long stroke, he lowered his length to feed me.
When he pressed the tip to my lips, I opened them gladly, eager to accept his offer. His taste exploded on my tongue as he pulsed very gently in and out. I grabbed his ass, pulling him harder into me, wanting more.