Thirty One

I'm currently in a taxi London and I'm about one minute away from the hotel we're staying at. My phone buzzes and it's Ethan.

Ethan: Just got to the hotel.

I look at the time he sent it and it was 7:52 this morning. I'm still on Georgia time so it's 4 o'clock there and 9 o'clock here. I text Ethan back.

Emma: Okay, I'm about a minute away from the hotel.

I open Snapchat and take an awesome picture of Big Ben. I tap my story and post it. "We're here." The driver says and I smile. "Thank you." I say and get cash out of my bag so I can pay. "Here you go." I say and hand my money to him.

We both get out of the car and he opens the trunk for me. He take out my bags and I say, "Thank you." Before walking inside the hotel. It's different from the one we stayed at last time. I take out my phone so I can call Ethan or Grayson.

I end up calling Ethan, because I know he'll pick up. On the 2nd ring he picks up. "Hey Beautiful." He says. "Hey E. What room are we in?" I ask him. "Room number... 502." He tells me. "Okay. Thank you. I'll be up in a minute." I tell him and press the up button.

"See you soon." He says and I hang up. The doors open and I step in. I push the 5th floor button and I push the close button as fast as I can so that no one gets in with me. I feel the elevator go up and soon the doors open.

I walk about 5 or 6 feet and I find our room. I knock on the door and it opens. It's Grayson. "Gray." I say and run into his arms. "It's been way to long." He says and closes the door while still hugging me. "I know." I say and we let go of each other.

"Ethan's in your room. I believe he's unpacking." He says and I look around. We are currently in the living room.

 We are currently in the living room

I then trying to find the bedrooms. I walk through the dining room.

After I walk down a short hallway and walk into a bedroom

Ethan's not in here so I walk into the next door. Sure enough it's a bedroom and Ethan is standing by his suitcase.

 Sure enough it's a bedroom and Ethan is standing by his suitcase

I walk let go of my suitcase and I run over to Ethan. "Ethan!" I say as I hug him. "Hey Emma." He says hugging me. After hugging for like 30 seconds he kisses me. "I missed you so much." He says and hugs me again.

"I missed you more." I say and once again we release from the hug. "Is that my suitcase?" I ask him after looking around the room. "Yep, it has all the thing you need in it." He tells me. "You're the best." I say and walk over to open it.

Inside are all the clothes and undergarments I could need. "Emma, can you guess the best part of this room?" He ask. "No, what?" I ask confused. "It has a balcony." He says pushing aside the curtains and opening the doors behind them.

He walks outside and I follow him. "It's beautiful." I say smiling.

" I say smiling

"I know." He says and kisses me. "That's enough love birds." I hear a voice and I look to see how it is and it's Luke. "Luke!" I say run up to hug him. "Hey Emma." He says with a smile. "Is Ashley with you?" I ask. 

"Yeah, but she wasn't feeling well so she decided to stay in the room." He tells me. "Oh okay. What room are mom and dad staying in?" I ask next. "Room 503." He tells me. "One last question. Are dad and Alex okay? More importantly is Grandma Sally okay?" I ask.

"Dad is holding up, I haven't checked on Alex yet and Grandma Sally is a little bit of a mess." He tells me.  I quickly look at my phone for the date. It's Wednesday, June 20th, 2018. "I'll have a taxi take me and whoever else wants to come, to the hotel Alex is staying at." I say.

"I'll come." Luke says. "I'll come too." Ethan says. "Alright. Ethan go ask Gray if he wants to come while I change clothes." I say and I usher everyone out. I close the bedroom door and the patio doors.

I changed into a pink tank top type shirt, white shorts, a holey sweater and white Converse.

I open up the bedroom door and walk out into the living room. Everyone is standing by hotel room door. "Ready to go?" I ask them. I get a series of yes' and Luke opens the door. We all walk out and down the 5 feet to the elevator.

-----------

We just knocked on Alex's door and the door nob turns. Alex opens the door and I hear Matthew talking in the background. "Hey guys. Come on in." She says and we walk into her room. In the glass living room looks exactly like the living room we had last time stayed in this hotel.

I look around for a couple of seconds and my eyes are brought to the attention of three baby rockers and Matthew sitting next to them. "If you guys want to hold and play with the Dylan, Grace and James please wash your hands." She says in a calm tone.

We all walk over to the sink in the kitchen and wash our hands. After we wash our hands, we walk over to where the babies are laying down. Luke, Ethan and Grayson go to hold the babies and I sit down on the couch next to Alex.

"So has Zac tried to contact you about the babies?" I ask her. "Yeah, but after the last text he sent me, and the fact that I have full custody of them, I had said that I will think about letting him see them." She tells me.

"I really do hope you figure this out." I say and Alex gives me a slight smile.