Three

It's Friday and all the seniors have off today for prom. It's 7 o'clock in the morning and I have to shower, then Alex's makeup artist is coming over to do my makeup, then Lisa is doing my hair, then Prom pictures and last but not least going to prom.

I get out of bed and walk over to my dresser that has my underwear and bras. I grab underwear and a bathrobe that is on the dresser. I don't need a bra because the dress has a build-in bra or padding.

-----------

I just got out of the bathroom and apparently Alex's makeup artist is here. I guess my mom is up because she is not in the pull out bed. I walk out of my room and down the hall and everyone's doors are closed including Alex's. I'm assuming because baby Matthew is still sleeping. I walk out into the living room and the sun is starting to rise.

I open the blinds so you can see the sunrise. I love watching the sunrise and sunset. I walk over to the chair were her makeup artist set everything up. I sit down and she puts a hair cap on my wet hair. I love at my phone quickly and the time says 8:46.

Prom is from 7 o'clock to 12 o'clock. We have pictures from 2:30 to 6:30, so I have 5 hours to get completely ready. The lady starts spraying my face with something that smells really good. 

-------

It's been about two hours and the lady just finished up. Everyone is up and doing things. I get up from the chair and walk over to the mirror.

 I get up from the chair and walk over to the mirror

I really like my makeup. "Thank you." I say to the women. "You're welcome." She says. I walk over to where Lisa has set up everything to do my hair. I'm super excited to have my hair done by Lisa again. It's been so long.

I sit down and turn on my phone and open Snapchat. I angle myself so that you can't see Lisa, getting the stuff to start. "Getting ready for prom." I say into the camera and then stop recording. I tap my story and then the arrow button.

Lisa starts doing my hair and I go on Instagram to post a pre-prom picture and then I remember that I never posted any pictures from Coachella. I look through my pictures and find a good one from the first day and post it on Instagram.

 I look through my pictures and find a good one from the first day and post it on Instagram