Forty Three

Today is Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018 and it's Luke's 21st birthday. It's 10 o'clock in the morning and I have to leave to help my mom and dad set up Luke's party in East Rutherford, New Jersey. I already showered and did my makeup, but now I need to get ready.

The party is football themed, so I'm going to grab a shirt, jeans, sneakers and a phone case. I change and I'm wearing a red and blue plaid shirt, light wash ripped jeans, black high top Vans, red lipstick and I have a 'Happiness Is In Little Things' phone case on my phone.

 I change and I'm wearing a red and blue plaid shirt, light wash ripped jeans, black high top Vans, red lipstick and I have a 'Happiness Is In Little Things' phone case on my phone

I walk out of my closet and I walk into my bedroom

I walk out of my closet and I walk into my bedroom. I grab my phone that is charging and my book, before walking downstairs and into the living room. I walk up the two stairs to my kitchen and I grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

I walk back over to my front door and grab my keys. I open the door, walk out and close it. I lock it once I'm out and walk to the elevator.

----------

I just pulled up to party venue and it's 12 o'clock. Luke is having his surprise party at the Metlife Stadium. The party starts at 5:30 and we have to decorate a lot of the building. I get out of my car and walk up to the front door.

I show the security guards my pass, that's hanging around my neck, and they open the doors for me. I'm supposed at be at school right now, but I gave my teachers a three week notice and I got all my work done and handed in all my papers, so they don't mind.

I see my mom and dad on the escalator and call out to them. "Mom! Dad!" They both turn around smile. When they get to the top of the elevator, they wait for me. I sprint up the stairs and over to them.

"Hey Emmy," My dad greets with a smile. "Hey Em," My mom also greets with a smile. "Where are we going to start?" I ask them. "We start in the room that is going to hold all the food and we hired a couple of party companies to decorate the field and a couple of other rooms." My dad tells me.

My phone starts to ring and I see that Aliyah is Facetiming me. "Hello?" I say when I answer. "Hey Emma," Aliyah says. "What's up?" I ask following my mom and dad to the room. "My roommate at California Institute of the Arts is super nice." She tells me and smiles.

"That's nice. I'm in the middle of decorating Luke surprise party." I reply. "Oh sorry. Anyway, what I meant to ask you is, wish Luke a happy birthday for me, please?" "I will. I really wish you could be here so I could fully show you the place my mom and dad rented." I say.

We reach a room and my dad opens the door so we can all walk inside. "Where are you?" She asks me. "Metlife Stadium," I tell her. "Wait what?!" She looks flabbergasted. "My mom and dad rented out Metlife Stadium for Luke's 21st Birthday." I explain to her while grabbing a roll of streamers.

"As in, nobodies there rented?" She asks still confused as hell. "YES." I say again.

-------------------

Ashley just texted my mom telling her that Luke is blindfolded and they are coming up the stairs now. We are all in the room with the food and it over looks the field. All of Luke's football team is here along with: Cam; Lisa; Sean; Luke's coaches; some great friends from high school; and then us.

In total, not counting his family and Ashley, there are 65 people here. Everyone got here about a half hour ago and I has hanging out with Cam for most of the time. I hear the door creek and I see Ashley pushing Luke inside.

She takes off his blindfold and we all scream "Surprise!". "Oh My Gods." He laughs. My mom, dad and I walk over to him. "Happy Birthday Luke." I say when I reach him and then I hug him. "Thanks Emmy." He says and then my mom and dad start talking to him.

-------------

Sorry for this chapter! I know it's only 723 words, but I wanted everyone to experience Luke's 21st birthday. The rest of these chapter will not be as short, hopefully.

Sorry Again.

XOXOXO,

Emma

--------------

Update because this was written when I wrote the chapter yesterday, before I knew I was going snowboarding and skiing^^^^

So today I'm going snowboarding and skiing with my family and in order to get to the resort today, we need to be driving by 4 o'clock in the morning. If you guys don't get an update on TUESDAY, just know that it is coming soon.

XO,

Emma

------------

Another Update^^

So I get to plan a trip for my mom, dad, sister, brother, and I. I was wondering, would you rather go to Hawaii or go to two or three places in Europe. My parents don't care about the price, so don't let that sway your opinion. (Also reminder, I live in America).

XO (For the last time in this chapter),

Emma