Sixty

It's Monday, December 31st and Ethan and Grayson decided to film this weeks video last minute because yesterday we were at London's baby shower and there was no excuse for why they didn't film it on Saturday.

It's like 4 o'clock in the morning right now and Ethan woke me up when he got up to use the shower. I really did try to go back to sleep, but it's just not happening. I pick my phone off of my nightstand and see that Gil, the director of Keeping Up With The Jackson's has been texting me while I was sleeping.

Gil: We have to film you for the other half of the episode.

Gil: Get back to me as soon as you get this.

Gil: What time is good for the camera crew to come over?

Gil: It doesn't matter what time, it could be right now, or at 3 o'clock in the morning.

I text him back because he said as soon as I get the texts.

Emma: Can they come over in an hour?

I really don't expect a response, but to my surprise he responses right away.

Gil: Okay, they will be at your apartment at 5 o'clock.

-------------

It's about 5 minutes until the camera crew and Gil get here. I'm still in my pajamas because it's not even 5 o'clock in the morning, Ethan's ready to start filming, and Grayson is also ready to start filming. Everyone else is still sleeping. Yesterday, Autumn and I decided that she could stay with me for the end of the school year.

Since Ethan, Autumn and Grayson are all going to Rutgers, they will be staying in my apartment. We arranges everything with Uncle Matthew last night, and they will be sending all of her clothes sometime this week.

I'm wearing a blue sweatshirt, 4OU sweat pants and grey socks.

I also decided to put my nose ring back in and change the stud because I was missing the ring after not having it for a while

I also decided to put my nose ring back in and change the stud because I was missing the ring after not having it for a while. Also having it in for two years and then suddenly changing it felt weird.

 Also having it in for two years and then suddenly changing it felt weird