Five

Tomorrow we are graduating and all of our family members are here. Last night Alex told us that she was 7 months pregnant with triplets. Only my dad knows what the genders are and is supposedly having the baby shower next month.

Last week we went dress shopping and I found a beautiful tight dark blue dress. After I was crowned prom queen two months ago, Mr. Asshelmet had told me I was valediction and he wanted me to write an amazing speech to present at graduation.

I'm super nervous. I think it's a good speech, but I could be completely wrong. I want someone to read it, but then it won't be a surprise for them tomorrow. I might have the door man read it for me. We've gotten close over the years.

I am currently sitting on my bed writing my book. I am writing the last sentence of the entire book and I really want someone to read it to see if I could ever have a career in writing. I might have my mom, because she is a fast and proficient reader.

I get off my bed and walk down the steps into the hallway and then into living room. I'm wearing a brownish t-shirt that says 'you're just a dream away' with shorts and vans (I know they aren't vans in the picture).

 I'm wearing a brownish t-shirt that says 'you're just a dream away' with shorts and vans (I know they aren't vans in the picture)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's about 4:30 and since there is not enough room in our apartment everyone is staying in a hotel. I'm going to drive over to the hotel where everyone is stay to talk to my mom and then ask Alex some questions. Luke and Cameron are the only ones staying at our apartment.

Luke is going on a date with Ashley tonight, so it will be just Cam, Ethan, Gray and I. I walk over to the door and grab the keys before opening the door, walking out and closing it again. I walk over to the elevator and push the down button. I take my phone out of my pocket and turn it on.

I open my text messages and open my group text with my mom and Alex.

Emma: I'm driving over to hotel to talk to both of you.

The doors open and a young couple is inside. I step in and push the garage button. My phone vibrates and I look to see who it is.

Mom: Alright, see you soon.

I put my phone in my pocket and the doors open up on the garage. I guess the couple is getting out on this floor too. I set out and walk over to our Lexus. I unlock my door and get in. I close it then stick the key in the ignition. 

I pull out of the garage and drive three streets over to the hotel where everyone is staying. I pull up to the circular driveway type things. I get out of the car and a man in the hotel uniform walks up. I think he's the one that parked the car last time.

"I'll park your car ma'am." He says. "Thank you." I say and hand him the keys. I walk inside the hotel and walk straight over to the elevators. I push the up button and the doors open instantly. I step in, press the 25th floor button and then spam push the close button.

My phone dings as the door closes and I take my phone out of my pocket. I turn on my phone and see Ethan texted me.

Ethan: Em, where are you? I need to talk to you about something.

Emma: I'm at the hotel, I'll be back in like two hours, okay?

Ethan: Alright, see you soon.

Emma: See you soon.

The doors open after I text that and I step out on the 25th floor. I walk to my mom and dad's room first so that my mom has more time to read it. I walk down to room 2507, which is my parents room. This hotel has a lot of floors, but only about 10 rooms per floor.

Once I get there I knock on the door and my dad opens the door. "Hi Dad." I say and hug him. "Hey Emmy." He says while hugging me back. My mom comes into view and I run up to her. "Hey Emma." She says when she sees me. "Hi mom, I was wondering if you could possibly read a book that I've been writing for the past two years." I say quickly.

"Sure, where is it?" She asks. "Right here." I say and hand her a stack of notebooks that I have wrote my book in. "Alright, I'll start reading it when you leave." She says with a smile. "Then you're in luck, because I'm leaving now to go talk to Alex." I say and walk away.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say and walk out of the room. I walk down the hall, past two rooms to get to Alex's. I knock on the door and she doesn't answer after 2 minutes so I take out the key card she gave my last night at the restaurant.

I swipe the card and open the door. I hear softy cries and a light snore. I walk over to where the cries are coming from and see Alex in her bed crying. "Alex, what's the matter?" I ask as I walk over to her. "I finally filed a divorce against Zac." She says still crying.

"Why would you do that? You guys love each other." I ask and comment. "I do love Zac, but now that I've been with him for so long, I don't feel the spark and I'm feeling like he's not the one." She says with a sniffle. "Awww, Alex." I say and hug her. "Whatever you decide I will be here for you." I continue and look at her. She is a mess. It looks like shes hasn't been out of bed for hours.

"Thank you, Emma." She says and hugs me. "Alex, I have to go, but do you and Matthew what to come with me?" I ask her. "That would be very nice, thank you." She says and removes her covers.

------------

Alex walks out of the bathroom and asks, "You ready?" "Yep," I pick up Matthew, because I was playing with him. He is one of the sweetest babies I've ever meet. I grab his baby bag and walk out the open door. Alex quickly grabs her huge bag and walk out the door before closing it.

Alex is wearing a blue floral dress, with tan heels.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Boyfriend || E.Dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें