Forty Five

It's December 14, 2018 and I just finished my last class before break and I also just finished my midterms. I don't have school again until January 7th. I walk over to my car and I get in. I start the car and use Bluetooth so I can call Ethan and Grayson. I still haven't see them since August.

They're not coming home for Christmas because of the tight filming schedule. This is going to be a very lonely Christmas. Anyway, the 'Keeping Up With The Jackson's' crew are meeting me at my apartment when I get back from school.

I think Luke, Ashley and London are coming over also. London had her first ever photo shot today and Luke and Ashley promised to show me the pictures. I still can't believe I'm an aunt. It's been a little over a month since London was born and it still has not sunk in yet.

I start driving and call Ethan's phone. On the third ring he picks up. "Hey Emma." He says. "Hey Ethan, how are you guys?" I ask. "Good, we just got back from set and then we are having a meeting with the director." He tells me.

I look at the clock and it's 2:17. Usually they finish filming at 7 o'clock in the evening. "That's good." I say and smile even though they can't see me. "How's it going in New Jersey?" He asks me and I have to think about it for a second.

"It's good. I have to go to my mom and dad's house to pick up Matthew." I'm watching Matthew while Alex and the triplets go to Greece. "and Luke, Ashley, London and the 'Keeping Up With The Jackson's' crew are coming over in like a half hour." I tell him. "That's nice, can I talk to you later? I have to get in the shower." He asks me. 

"That's fine." I reply."Bye Em." He says. "Bye Ethan." I say and hang up. I drive in the direction of my mom and dad's house. It's the complete opposite direction of my apartment. After driving for about a half hour, I pull into my mom and dad's driveway and park my car.

I get out of the car and walk up to the front door. I knock on the door and my dad opens it. "Hey Emmy. Matthew in the kitchen talking with your mom." My dad greets. "Hey dad." I say and hug him before walk inside.

I walk down the hall and enter the kitchen. "You ready to go, Matthew?" I ask him when I see him. "Yeah." He says and I help him off of the chair he's sitting on. "Bye Aunt Annabeth. Bye Uncle Percy." Matthew says.

"Bye Matthew." My mom says and waves with a smile. "Bye Matt." My dad smiles. "Bye Mom." I say and walk over to hug her. Once I hug my mom, I walk over to my dad. "Bye Dad." I hug him also and walk back over to where Matthew is standing.

I take him hand and walk back down the hall we came from. We walk out the door and I close it behind us. We walk over to my car and I open the back door for Matthew. I help him into his car seat and buckle up.

Once he's settled in, I close the door and walk over to the drivers door. I get in and start the car. I buckle up and we're off. We drive for an hour before I pull up to my apartment building. I turn off the car and get out. I walk over to Matthew's door. I help him out and once he's out of the car I lock it and we walk inside of the building.

I smile at my door man and we walk over to the elevator. I push the up button and the doors open. We step in and I press my floor button. The doors close and the elevator goes up. Once we're on my floor the doors open and I pick Matthew up and walk out.

I walk over to my apartment door and unlock it. When I unlock it I see Luke, Ashley holding London, Ethan and Grayson sitting on my couch. I put Matthew down carefully and I run over to them and hug Ethan first. He kisses me and I hug him so tight.

After about 2 minutes, I move onto Grayson. I also hug him very tight. Another 2 minutes later I ask, "What are you guys doing here? You both said you would be filming over Christmas." "We got off for our birthday and Christmas." Ethan says. "and Luke helped us keep it a secret." Grayson continues.

"Thank you Luke." I say and walk over to hug him. At this point Matthew has walked over to the couch and is turning on the TV. Once it sets in that Ethan and Grayson are here I realize that I should offer them something to eat or drink. "Do you guys want something to eat? Are you guys comfortable? Do you guys want something to drink?" I ask all at once.

"No, but how about we all go out to dinner?" Ethan asks. "Sure," I say and look over at Luke and Ashley. "We can't, but we can show you the pictures from London's photo shot." Ashley says with a smile. "Okay." I smile and Luke takes out his phone.

"These are the picture they emailed us, and the rest are being mailed to us." Luke says and I see the cutest picture in a long time.

" Luke says and I see the cutest picture in a long time

"London is so cute." I squeal. "Here's the next one." He says and shows us the next picture.

" He says and shows us the next picture

-----------

Luke and Ashley just left and I'm about to start getting ready for dinner. I grab a shirt, jeans, flats and a choker. I put them on and I'm wearing a black off the shoulder shirt, with light wash jeans, black flats and a black choker. I put on red lipstick.

I walk out of my room and out into the living room where Ethan, Grayson, Matthew and the camera crew are waiting for me

I walk out of my room and out into the living room where Ethan, Grayson, Matthew and the camera crew are waiting for me. "You ready to go?" Ethan asks me and I nod my head.