Sixty Six

I've had my hair done and it is gorgeous! We put the veil in and it looks perfect.

It's about 12:45 now and the wedding starts at 1:15. We have to put my dress on and get to Saint Paul's Cathedral for the ceremony. I've been waiting for this day for so long it feels surreal. "Emma, we have to get you into your dress still." My mom says pulling me out of my thoughts. "Okay." I reply getting up from the chair I'm sitting on.

I walk over to the dress form that is holding my dress. My mom and Lisa have already taken the dress off the form. All I have to do now is take off my robe and put it on. "Emma, we're going to have you step into the dress and then we'll button you up." Lisa says.

"Sounds good." I reply and slip off my robe and step into the dress. Lisa and my mom pull it up and get to work on buttoning it. Once they're done I walk over to the mirror and I gorgeous in this dress.

My mom walks up behind me and says, "Emmy, you look beautiful and I'm so proud of you

My mom walks up behind me and says, "Emmy, you look beautiful and I'm so proud of you." My heart feels warm inside. "Thanks mom." I reply turning around and hugging her. After a good minute, I let go and yell, "ALRIGHT LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!"

Once I say that everyone starts to file out of the room. We're on the first floor of the hotel, so all we have to do is walk out of the meeting room and out to the lobby, where the limo is waiting just outside. There are a couple of people that start to take pictures as we walk out of the room. How they knew we were here, I don't know but what can you do?

We walk out of the hotel to the limo where the driver is holding the door open for me. I'm supposed to be the first person to get in, then everyone piles in. I get in with everyone following me in.

It's about a five minute drive to the cathedral. Everyone is supposed to all be at the cathedral already, so once we get there the wedding can start. We have Matthew as the ring bearer and Grace Joanna as the flower girl time may get stalled.

"Emma honey, we're here." My mom says pulling me out of my thoughts. "Okay mom." I say as the driver opens the door and everyone starts to pile out. Once we are all out, there are two security guards holding open the doors for us.