Ten

I am currently sitting on the couch in our apartment, because we just said good bye to everyone, except Luke, Cam and Ashley. Ashley is staying in Aliyah's apartment. Luke and Ashley are going on another date tonight so Cam, Ethan, Grayson, and I are going to have a movie and pajama night. I believe the movie we are watching London Has Fallen.

It's 2 o'clock and Luke, Cam, Ethan, Grayson and I are going to The Grove, to go shopping. The Grove is down the street from our apartment so we're walking. I've decided to wear something comfortable so I'm wearing a red plaid shirt, a white shirt underneath, light wash jean shorts and black converse.

 I've decided to wear something comfortable so I'm wearing a red plaid shirt, a white shirt underneath, light wash jean shorts and black converse

I am very excited to go shopping with Cam. I haven't been shopping with her in so long. Cam walks out of the hallway and sits down next to me. "So are you excited to go shopping?" She asks me. "Yeah, I would really like to buy so clothes for the summer." I tell her with a smile.

"Good, because we are having a girls shopping trip." She tells me with excitement in her voice. "YEA!" I squeal. Luke, Ethan and Grayson come into the living room looking ready to go. "You guys ready?" Cam asks them. "Yep." They say in unison.

--------

We just walked into one of the entrances of the mall. "Emma and I are going to be shopping so have fun doing whatever you guys want." Cam says and motions for us to start moving. "Bye." I say and follow Cam.

"Where to first?" Cam asks. "Can we go to the apple store?" I ask. "Yeah, sure. I want to buy new headphones anyway." She tells me. "Okay, let's go." I say and we walk towards the apple store. We walk for about 3 minutes until we reach the front of the store. We walk through the doors and there are a bunch of people inside.

Cam and I separate. I go to the phone section and Cam goes to the headphone section. This morning at one o'clock the iPhone 9 came out, so I'm buying Ethan, Grayson, and I one. I am so excited to come home with three iPhone 9's. 

I walk over to display counter and look at the options. I can choose between Jet Black, Black, Sliver, Gold, and Rose Gold. I'm going to get Silver, Gold and Rose Gold. After choosing I walk over to accessories and I think I'm going to get silicone phone cases, beats, and ear buds. I look at the beats and I want the Gold, Silver and Black.

I walk over to the phone cases and I think I'm also going to get the Sea Blue, Ocean Blue, and Pink. I finally think I'm done after a half hour of deciding and I see Cam at the checkout counter so I get in line also. The line is slowly moving up and finally it's my turn.

I walk up to the counter and the women says hello. "Hi, I would like to purchase: the iPhone 9; Beats solo 3; a silicone phone case; the earbuds; and the protection plan, but times three" I say kindly. "Alright, what colour iPhone 9's would you like?" She asks.

"Can I please have the Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold?" I ask. "Yes ma'am, what colour Beats?" She asks again. "Gold, Silver and Black." I continue and she asks once again, "What colour cases?" "Sea Blue, Ocean Blue, and Pink." I reply. "Okay, so without the other two purchases your total comes to $1627.63," She says but continues. "With the other two purchases, your total is $4882.89." She finishes.