Thirty Seven

Today is Tuesday, July 3rd 2018 and we just got back to our apartment building. I made an appointment at Kleinfeld for Thursday, July 12th. Autumn, Ella and Lucy are going to meet us in New York, because they are three of my many bridesmaids.

Aliyah, Cameron, and Ashley are also meeting us in New York. Ethan and I supposed to pick out a wedding venue and then call the place to book it. I'm wearing a denim cropped top, high waist black pants, black heels and a gold necklace. 

Ethan unlocks the door and he opens it

Ethan unlocks the door and he opens it. When we walk in I see Alex and Matthew sitting on the couch with Grace, Dylan, and James in their rockers. "Oh my Gods, Alex what are you going here?" I ask confused.

"The babies were able to fly home, so we can to visit you guys." She tells me. "Did you guys know about this?" I ask Ethan and Grayson. "Yep." They both say. "This was an awesome surprise." I tell them and walk over to hug Alex.

When Matthew sees me, he runs over and hugs me. "Hi Emma." He says with a smile. "Hi Matthew," I say and pick him up. "I missed you buddy." I continue. "I missed you too." He tells me and hugs me.

"Hey Matthew, what to come upload a video with us?" Ethan asks him and Grayson smiles. "Yeah!" He says and I let him down. Grayson and Ethan walk over to the island and Grayson takes the laptop out of his book bag.

I put my stuff down and say, "I'll be right back." I walk over to the front door and open it. I walk out and close it again. I walk next door and knock on the door. Aliyah answers it and she says, "Hey Emma. Are you here to pick up NJ?" She asks me.

"Yep." I say and I walk in. I see NJ sleeping on her dog bed, so instead of waking her up now, I collect the rest of her things. "What day are we going to New York?" She asks. "We're leaving on Monday." I tell her.

"Okay. What time are we leaving?" She asks another question while I'm collecting NJ's things. "Our flight is at 9 o'clock at night." I reply. "Okay, so we need to leave at 6 o'clock?" She says. "Yep." I tell her and I have to wake up NJ now.

I walk over to her bed and pick her up gently. With my other hand I grab her dog bed and walk over to Aliyah. "Text me later, okay?" I ask. "Will do." She tells me and I walk back out of her apartment.

I open my apartment door and walk in. I hear it close behind me and I set NJ on the ground gently. NJ runs over to Matthew and she licks his foot. Matthew looks down, climbs off his chair. NJ runs over to the couch opposite the Alex is sitting on and Matthew follows her.

I set up all of NJ's things and look at the time. It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I walk over to the couch where Alex is sitting and sit down next to her. "So Emma, what time is-" Alex says but gets cut off by a knock on the door.

Ethan walks over to the door and opens it. The camera crew is standing there. "Come on in." Ethan says and they all walk in. "We are going to start filming now." One of the guys says. "Okay, so as I was saying. What time is the appointment at Kleinfeld?" Alex asks.

"The appointment time is at 9:45, because the store has not opened yet." I tell her and look over at Grace, Dylan, and James. They are so cute and peaceful when they are sleeping. "Okay, so what would we do afterward?" She asks.

"We can go to lunch or maybe shopping, I don't know." I tell her. "Okay, what do you want to do when we get to New York?" Alex asks me while fixing her hair. "I'm going to look at an apartment that I would buy for college. It's like 20 minutes from the campus." I tell her and I'm super excited to look at the apartment. From the website, it looked topnotch and modern.

"That's a good place to be. Not to far from home, but close to campus." She replies. "Yeah, it's also close to Ethan's college." I tell her look over at Ethan. How in the world did I get so lucky and have Ethan as a boyfriend? "That's good too." Alex exclaims pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, it is." I reply.

---------------

It's later that night and I am currently reading Matthew a picture book. "Good night moon." I say and close the book. "Thank you Emma," He says. "Can we watch TV now?" He continues. "One show, because it's getting late." I explain to him.

"Okay." He says getting the remote from the coffee table. Right now, Alex is feeding the babies and Ethan and Grayson went to go pick up some food. Matthew puts on Peppa Pig and right now they are jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

The apartment door opens and Ethan and Grayson come in with our dinner.

 --------------

It's 1:15 in the morning and I am reading, My Life With The Walter Boys. I got it from Barnes and Noble when Jackson took me, but I've not had enough time to start it. So far I'm loving it! I really love Cole, he's amazing.

(I started this book yesterday and I finished it later that afternoon because it was so freaking good). I feel so bad for Jackie. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when my phone dings. I look at my phone and I have a text from Ethan.

Ethan: Gray and I are going night swimming if you want to come.

I could have sworn they were asleep when I walked by their rooms about ten minutes ago. I text him back.

Emma: Sure, I would love too. I'll be ready in 10 minutes.

I get out of bed and walk over to my closet. I pull out a bathing suit and short to put over it. I put them on and head over to my closet and pack everything I need for the pool.