I pulled up and caught a grin on his face.

"You horny brute." I yelled unlocking the door and going inside.

He was totally checking my ass out.

"What !! Your lucky I'm horny around you and not other women!" He said dropping my bag on the side.

I gave a smug smile.

"Yeah .. to bad." I teased.

He grabbed me and threw me onto the couch.

"Baby..I have you all to myself now.."He said climbing over me and brushing his lips on mine.

I smiled.

This is where I want to be.

A few hours later we were cuddled on the recliner watching an Indiana Jones movie, one of my favorites.

When it was done I caught John fast asleep.

He looked like a little puppy with his pouting mouth.

I laughed to myself then grazed my hand on his cheek his stubble itching my palms.

I beamed again.

"John ?" I whispered into his ear.

"mmm." His brawny sleeping voice spoke.

"Come on lets go to the room .." I said standing from his lap and folding the blankets we were tucked into.

I switched off the Tv then pulled his hand and led him to the room.

He had a king sized bed in there , filled with crispy white fluffy pillows.

I made my way to it and snuggled in.

He stripped from his shorts leaving him with his boxers, he brushed the shorts to the corner of the room and jump on the bed.

He crept up pulling me into his bare chest.

"This is all I want Isabel .. you here.. next to me.. safe." He whispered.

He pulled the string off the dim lamp and we stared into darkness.

"I love you." he said kissing my forehead .

"I love you more." I replied kissing his neck.

My heart nudged , It reminded me that I wasn't suppose to get to comfortable.

I was suppose to prepare myself for the worst...but not now .. I'm finally happy for all I know.

"baby ! I'm gonna go out for a bit I'll see you later." John yelled running out the door.

"Bye !" I yelled back before the door closed.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge .. The coke left on the side shelf caught my eye, I pulled it out and took a sip.

I suddenly heard a gun shot run threw my ears.

I quickly jumped to the most theoretical conclusion

NO..NO...NO ..NO

I said screaming in my head, sprinting to the door.

I opened it hastily and looked down only to catch John on the floor with a puddle of blood forming from under his back.

"NO!"I screamed with all my might running down the stairs.

"No! Please John ! please!" I said falling to my knees next to him my hands trembling as I touched his body .

"Baby girl it had to be done." My father's groany voice said from behind me.

"Why him ?" I said howling in grief.

"Isabel ! Wake up ! " I spot John slapping my face lightly.

"God your sweating like hell." He said pulling the covers away from me.

My breath was shortened for a couple of moments then it regained its normal tempo.

"What happened?" He asked looking concerned.

"Nightmare." I said sliding my hand over my sweaty head.

"You okay ?" He said touching my red cheeks.

"Yeah ." I said putting my hand over his.

We resumed our positions and John fell asleep again, although ..I didn't really because of the terror inside me ..what if that really happened to John. I thought to myself.

It would have been my fault.

Living here is putting him at risk by the second.

I shouldn't have agreed to this Idea in the first place.

I'm gonna get him killed...and the others too..Maire..Jack.

I was screwed in the head to think that I would actually be happy for a little while.

My dad has to go.

I won't be able to live if he's around...And now that he's out of Jail..I huffed in place and pulled myself out the bed and headed for the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I pulled a cup of the dishwasher and placed it under the cold running tap water.

I sipped a bit then came to a conclusion.

I'm going to kill him.