"He left." I said.

"Left?"

Jack then took over,"He went back to England."

Geoff was now putting headphones on to zone out everyone around him.

How could he just zone out like that. Everyone's favorite Brit was gone and he's not doing anything about it.

Michael cheery smile dropped into a frown and he slowly sat back down.

And then I noticed another familiar face missing.

"Where's Lindsey?"

Geoff apparently heard my question and took his headphones off.

But Michael answered for him,"She decided she didn't like it here. She was only an intern so she's working some place else."

"Yeah," Geoff said agreeing with Michael,"She got offered a job some place else."

"Who doesn't want to work here?" I said grinning.

"Apparently her." Michael said taking out his phone to, I assume, get a hold of Gavin.

I noticed Geoff putting his headphones back on and I stood up to walk out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Ryan asked.

"I'll be right back."

And I knew who I was looking for, Barbara. She would know what's going on right?

I mean Gavin does spend a lot of time with her and he told her how he felt before he told me.

And to be honest I think we are the only two people who know.

"Have you seen Barbara?" I asked Kerry.

"No can't say I have."

I continued my search for Barbara and eventually I found her walking around.

"Oh! Barbara!" I ran up to her practically shouting which brought attention to us.

But shouting was normal around here so everyone went back to work.

"Barbara." I said without shouting this time.

"Yeah Ray?" The blonde said smiling as we walked throughout the large building.

"Have you heard about Gavin?"

She shook her head and fixed some papers in her hands,"No sorry. Why what's up?"

"He's gone. He went back to England."

"He what!" She yelled and the building got sent, yet again yelling is common.

"Yeah he left and I was wondering if you knew why?"

"I assume it deals with Michael." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah that's what I thought so I came to you. I thought he would have told you or something."

"No I haven't heard anything from him."

She fell silent and I did the same as we continued to walk through all the offices.

"Maybe Michael knows." She finally spoke up.

I shook my head even though we both we're looking at the floor,"No. He didn't know anything."

"Well maybe he deserves to know how Gavin feels."

"Gavin doesn't want to talk to Michael about that kind of stuff."

She sighed,"Well maybe some one should do it for him."

With her words I stopped walking and she carried on. I watched each of her foot steps until she rounded the corner.

It already feels like the office is quieter without Gavin. It doesn't feel the same and he's probably not even in England yet.

How could Geoff let Gavin leave like that.

But I guess I can't blame Geoff, he didn't do anything to upset Gavin.

I stood alone in the hallway just trying to process everything. I was alone until Burnie came out of his office.

"Why is everyone so quiet?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Reasons. I'll explain later."

But for now Barbara was right. Michael needed to know how Gavin feels and basing off her words I guess she doesn't want to spill it to him.

"So statistically speaking there's two people who know about Gavin. Barbara and I. And if one of the two doesn't want to do it. Then the other does. And the other is me." I said out loud ignoring the stares I received from people.

And yeah. I guess I had to spill all of the information to Michael wether Gavin liked it or not.

I walked back into the Achievement Hunter office and didn't bother to sit down.

Geoff was still doing something with headphones on while Jack and Ryan were talking to Michael.

"Uh sorry to interfere but I need to steal Michael real quick."

"What's going on?" Geoff said over hearing my words.

"Nothing I just need to speak to Michael."

Michael was scrolling on his phone, typing frantically and then looked up when he heard his name.

"What?" He said.

"I need to talk to you... Alone..."

He looked surprised,"Oh."

"So either you guys need to talk some where else or we need to leave right?" Ryan said obviously amused by what was going on.

"Why can't you just say it out loud if it's about Gavin. We all love Gavin here." Jack said watching me at the door.

"Well... I don't know how you guys might take it all at once."

Michael put his phone down,"Just go ahead. I'm listening."

And I did speak...